Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: Nice Boys

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice Boys

It must be soul-destroying for these guys. Meanwhile the daily Pattaya news on Youtube shows long queues for food.

On a whim I logged on to Planet Romeo yesterday and was interested to see it reasonably busy, though with as many elderly falangs as Thais, of whom a high proportion were ladyboys. I suppose some are making money but it must be a struggle.

And no change in sight.

Liked

"I spoke with one of the boys from NB today he said he has been told that if business doesn’t pick up in a month the place will close."

Pick up. How?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    "I spoke with one of the boys from NB today he said he has been told that if business doesn’t pick up in a month the place will close."

Pick up. How?
    That's what I was thinking, unfortunately I don't see any imminent changes to the global travel / tourism situation. My only hope would be that if they do close they'll look to re-open whenever tourism does resume (whenever that may be...)!

Nice Boys is definitely one of my favourite bars currently open (alongside Toolbox Bar in Phnom Penh).

If anyone sees Beer, you might want to suggest that they update their Facebook pages at some stage to show that they have actually re-opened, I doubt it would probably make much (any?) difference to their current patronage...but at-least those of us who can't currently visit could still see some of the current guys working there and fantasise about our next (hopeful) visit!

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Aux1010 View Post
    Nice Boys is definitely one of my favourite bars currently open (alongside Toolbox Bar in Phnom Penh).
    Totally agree about “Tool Box”......It is certainly not on the scale of NB but the shows are fun and there is no shortage of boys. Hats off to Doug the Canadian owner!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Totally agree about “Tool Box”......It is certainly not on the scale of NB but the shows are fun and there is no shortage of boys. Hats off to Doug the Canadian owner!
    Agree, Doug is an awesome host / owner!

The TB scene is not as explicit as NB's obviously (which is solely what appeals to me at NB's), but overall I have a superior experience at TB there than any other bars...the guys are generally cuter (in my opinion), are more fun and actually a lot more genuine than the more commercial Thai scene (I've spent a lot of time with guys from TB outside of their working hours without any money asked for / expected / or even accepted when offered).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...aux that will change...unfortunately...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Tool Box certainly looks inviting.

I've been putting off a visit to PP for years and will have to head that way when things open up.

Here's a link to some short videos and pictures.

https://www.google.com/search?q=tool...hrome&ie=UTF-8

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Tool Box certainly looks inviting.

I've been putting off a visit to PP for years and will have to head that way when things open up.

What about your wife?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"