Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How to send money to Cambodia?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: How to send money to Cambodia?

I sent my friend in Cambodia some money on 28/07/2020 . The exchange rate on xe.com at the time was $1AUD = $0:715USD
    I used HAI HA ....for the first time ever. They are in partnership with WING in Cambodia.

https://help.hhmt.com.au/hc/en-us/ca...es-Information

The transfer can be sent online or in person through their agents, I used a local agent.
    I sent $1000.00 AUD my friend received $705:80 USD. When I paid the agent, I was sent a CODE , I then forwarded that CODE to my friend. He went to his nearest WING office in town, showed them the code,they confirmed his telephone number, gave him the money. It took him about five minutes with WING.
    The whole process from supplying personal details, paying the transfer and my friend receiving the money took about one hour!
    As I mentioned this was the first time I used HAI HA, normally I use a bank transfer. The differences are, it was faster, he received at least $60 USD more than had I used my bank! My Australian bank gives a crap exchange rate and charges a small fee ,( but still robbing me), my friends bank takes another cut . I am very pleased with this funds transfer company and will definitely use them again.
    I think this company only operates from Australia...not certain about that, but australians can transfer to Thailand, Indonesia, Philipines and a few other countries.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 31st, 2020), goji (July 30th, 2020)