Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moderation discussion

Liked

Re: Moderation discussion

Firstly, thank you to Moses and the moderators for providing & running this forum at zero cost to members.

Secondly, I'm sure the power to ban or suspend members exists. If not with the moderators, then with Moses.
    Obviously, Moses and the moderators should run the forum as they choose.
    I'm just impressed that so much tolerance is extended when persistent rudeness is encountered. More tolerance than I would be able to show.

2. User who gave Like to post:

seenus (June 11th, 2020)

Liked

Re: A Thai Boy

Am I allowed to find it funny that the squirrel came in to delete the word arsehole from my thread but not MiFASs and even worse didn't correct the spelling of his esteemed colleagues name. Lazy.

Several of the posts in this thread have nothing to do with the Thai Boy topic and someone should press that red triangle to get them.moved. Like this one...probably.

Liked

Re: Nice Boys In Sunee

"I'm bored....please help...post pics of cute gogos..."

But. Please make sure that Thai go go boys go in the Gay Thailand forum, Cambodian go go boys go in the Gay Cambodian forum, Vietnamese go go boys go in the Gay Vietnam forum and all other go go boy nationalities go in the everything else forum. If there is more that one nationality in the photo then.please check with the squirrel of your choice for guidance. This is so important. Thank you.

This post will be moved then the gulag pretty fucking sharpish I'm guessing. Hahaha.

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    "I'm bored....please help...post pics of cute gogos..."

But. Please make sure that Thai go go boys go in the Gay Thailand forum, Cambodian go go boys go in the Gay Cambodian forum, Vietnamese go go boys go in the Gay Vietnam forum and all other go go boy nationalities go in the everything else forum. If there is more that one nationality in the photo then.please check with the squirrel of your choice for guidance. This is so important. Thank you.

This post will be moved then the gulag pretty fucking sharpish I'm guessing. Hahaha.
    A fabulous sulk by someone who was an abject failure as a Moderator himself. Relevance Deprivation Syndrome??

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 25th, 2022), Brad the Impala (January 26th, 2022), snotface (January 25th, 2022)

Liked

You're a fine one to talk SW considering you bitch daily that Dodger and Co have put you on ignore.

Liked

Certain members have taken exception to moderators moving off topic posts.

However, to put the case for moving posts:
    1 There have been numerous threads where the conversation has been taken off topic, often with someone arguing with one of the trolls.
    2 Whilst some still mistakenly think it's worth arguing with a troll, many of us have the trolls on ignore and don't particularly want to see threads interrupted.

Now of course, it may be the prerogative of any member to feed the trolls, but it is equally reasonable for threads to remain on topic, as many members expect that.

Also, if someone wants to have a member v troll argument, what's so difficult about having that packaged up and kicked off into a dedicated thread ?
    This keeps the original thread on topic, makes it easier for us to ignore and allows the participants to easily find their "output".
    Everyone wins.

9. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (February 11th, 2022)

No Platformed
    Liked

Two weeks to reply to one of the unlamented arsenal’s paranoid posts - is that a record?