Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How the Thai bourgeois take care of the Boys of Isaan ....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How the Thai bourgeois take care of the Boys of Isaan ....

Smiles:

First and foremost...Congratulations on hitting the 20 year mark.

I'm feeling old right now. I remember reading about your first meeting with Suphot back in those days like it was yesterday. I'm not sure if you posted this on Alan's old Pattaya Gay forum during the Hedda War era...or Sawatdee...can't remember. But in any event, time really fly's.

Suphot still looks great...love that classic smile of his, and he appears closer to 30 than 50.

I'm hanging my hat in Buriam right now waiting for these travel restrictions to lift - just a stone's throw from Surin. I can attest to the serenity, but I've been forced to roost here for 3 months now and can't wait to head back South. A few weeks of country life in Maysberry is fine, but when I start giving the chickens names and expecting them to respond, it's time to leave.

If Suphot returns to Hua Hin before July 1st he may have to isolate with you for 14 days. I'm sure that would break your heart.

Cheers

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (May 30th, 2020), GerBear1958 (June 2nd, 2020), Smiles (May 29th, 2020)