List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

yes the Thai boys need the money...
    no money for rent and to eat

2. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (May 30th, 2020)

Liked

Exactly. And those businesses that have furloughed their staff and sent claims to the government. That's kind of begging too isn't it.

The only difference I can see is that at some point in the past you fucked the Thai boy whereas the government almost certainly fucked you.

Liked

I don't have money to buy rice and food for me, my parents, grandchildren.
    He has grandchildren??

Nirish, are you now into Thai daddies?

Lol

5. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (May 28th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha I laughed when I read the grandchildren part myself as I happen to know he’s about 30 now and is an only child who is as gay as gay can be and most certainly doesn’t have any children - or grand children for that matter :/) . I’m guessing out of His usual laziness he simply cut and pasted that message from elsewhere perhaps - or was using that word hoping to “connect” with his audience and pulling on their heart strings as he knows several of them are probably grand parents I’m guessing.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I suspect dear veteran from Belfie in Ulster or N-I, that it may not even be his own writings, but he has paid like 50 bt for someone whoś job it is to write such begging messages in multiple and who also knows how to handle all these settings on the mysterious smartphone. Or not-who knows, who cares.
    Perhaps this is also one major reason why I prefer BKK above Patters: most of the guys in big town do it as a job on the side and are not fully dependent on the income it generates in normal times. Though one favorite of mine of lately was a kind of professional football player in some Thai league (he even showed me pictures of it), so I assume that type of sports must also be put on hold there-as it is here.
    Another one was a keen visitor of late-nite spots, but as these are also closed for the time being, I suspect he would not need the money that he cannot spend now.
    In general I sympathise much more with the diligent and always very kind Burmese girls running the establishment I stayed and who are probably without any income as the place seems to be closed. Perhaps if the boss took pity on them they might be able to stay for as long as this lasts for free but without any support, as a kind of safety staff, but I really dont know.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    ...straight to instantly emoji "crying" that he hasn't got the money for the very latest underwear that he wants..... lol Ha so glad to see the guy has his priorities in order at least - well, almost
    Not exactly an emergency.

But that underwear is my style, if the right boy asked me for money to buy, and to later show it to me (the boy wearing the underwear), I would send money!
    Last edited by christianpfc; May 29th, 2020 at 23:46.

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 27th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I bet he's an excel chart with a percentage possibility chart all drawn up with the big money tippers to the top and a sliding scale of "whats my chances with this one" going to the bottom ! lol - ok I'm joking slightly there, but hey, NOTHING would surprise me !
    I met a lad in Prague a couple of times who kept a notebook, with notes on all his clients, obviously partly so he knows what they paid last time. He was charming and very interesting to talk to, with a good grasp on what's important in life.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 27th, 2020), christianpfc (May 29th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Begging letters from Thai money boys to farangs and begging letters from billionaire Sir Richard Branson to the government. Any difference?
    I made the mistake of trying to analyse this.

1 The requests are fundamentally similar, as in both cases, the request is made on the basis that the other party might be dumb enough to pay out (I'm referring to the more optimistic boy requests here, when they hardly know the farang).

2 Some European airlines have received bail outs and as Mr O'Leary of Ryan Air points out, the remaining airlines will have to compete with these bailed out airlines who can sell seats at below cost.

3 As for this forum, well I think the key point is any farang who gets a begging request is the one who decides whether a payment is made, whereas we don't decide if beardy Branson gets a bail out. Well, unless Boris or Rishi are lurking amongst the members. So since some are receiving begging requests, it's inevitably going to be discussed.

The request for money to buy underwear is about as weak as Mr Branson's effort.
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (May 28th, 2020)

Liked

I get a lot of messages from boys in Pattaya now with requests for money. "No have money for eat" and such. What I have noticed is their total lack of interest and gratitude when I respond with information and directions to the nearest free food giveaway. Usually they dont respond to that at all, but the ones who have responded have all been negative - "It is too far, I dont want to walk!" and similar.

15. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 29th, 2020)

Liked

If you really want to help Thai people it's better to send money directly to local Thai charity and aid organisations it's seems to me more logical then sending money to boys I barely know and had already been paid for their service. I assume many boys are facing hard times at the moment but they are not the only ones , We are facing very gloomy time at the moment . most of the money boys I met were lazy and uneducated and I assume will prefer to starve then trying to find hard temporary working job because they got used to do nothing , wake up late and adopt gigolo lifestyle ,Needless to say most of them did bother to save anything when they had better times,So I think it's better to send money to charity and aid organisations then to sponsor random money boys who send endless requests to long lists potential falangs.