List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I think though we should draw one distinction though between guys that we KNOW, perhaps genuine long term friends / Bf's etc etc who are getting it tough, which IS helping a friend and so sure help if we chose to if we can, why not - in contrast mind then to almost total strangers who we just happened to have fucked once (or twice) and who were paid for their services ( at full price for fear of being compared to the Colonel again !
    I think that's rather a straw man argument as I'm not sure that anyone was suggesting donating funds to every fuck that asks for them!

I do think though that if you have sufficient interest in someone to provide them with your contact details in your home country, you shouldn't be surprised to be contacted, especially when times are hard, which is clearly the case now around the world but especially in countries where there is no safety net. If you do have that interest, in my eyes you have to have quite a black heart to summarily dismiss any request for assistance.

For the record I wasn't comparing you to the Colonel, and your previous posts demonstrate that you are not a cheap charlie, however some of the comments in this thread are close to obnoxious for their lack of humanity. We have all come across male farang visitors, to Pattaya especially, who are incapable of considering their local sex partners as actually being human.

Just calling that out!

2. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (May 30th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Without “knowing me” you are of course in no position to know or judge who or what I support in my life and again just because I chose NOT to send money to random guys I fuck in Thailand or anywhere else for that matter doesn’t make me a bad person, no matter who much you might like to think or suggest that.

Nor does it imply any question of my thinking of guys as I meet as anything other than human and I’ve no idea where you even get idea from even as it’s ridiculous and in fact in many posts I’ve often argued the exact opposite position.

But hey you’re entitled to your opinion, as to whether it’s correct or not is of course a different thing altogether.

My position you’ll not be surprised to hear hasn’t changed, in that if YOU wish to send funds to whoever you wish in Thailand or elsewhere then you should go right ahead and do that just as often as you wish, my choice however is not to and I have absolutely no problem with that choice.

4. User who gave Like to post:

goji (May 27th, 2020)

Liked

I'm not judging you. I am responding to the comments of those who posted their opinions(of which you are only one) as I am posting mine. No one has put you in the dock, and as I wrote previously, you are protesting your innocence too much for something of which you have not even been accused, let alone judged!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well I'm glad we got that part cleared up at least....

7. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 27th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Well I'm glad we got that part cleared up at least....
    Indeed!

Liked

In the past I have sent loads of Thai and Viet men some cash. I expect I will again, though I'm I'm having a break at the minute. In Ao Nang once, a bar boy said to his mate, as a Scottish woman left in tears to go home: "If we have a good harvest of farang we'll eat in the low season". We're the rice crop. But we can be easier to harvest, because we love them.

10. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (May 27th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Still, depressing none the less to see people having to resort to queuing up like this at all as they had to just last week on Soi Bua Khao apparently .......

icecream.jpg

for nothing more important than a FREE ICE CREAM - and with zero social distancing taking place too it seems :-(.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha so as if one of my Thai acquaintances was reading my posts he kindly just sent me two messages within minutes of each other ( obviously sending to two of his "faring" lists but forgetting that he'd previously added me to both of them it seems ) So, the first heart wrenching message almost worked the first time I received it ( but as I've now received it numerous times it was a fail) but my friend also forgets that he's also told me very recently about the several farang he (copy and pastes) "love" messages who then send him money. As I said earlier in this thread I've reminded him that as I KNOW that "I" wouldn't be sending anything, but it seems he's just too lazy to edit his farang list it seems.

Anyway, so message number one, which on reading it for the first time would get tears out of a stone eh.......then however scroll on down to message two -as sent to me just a few minutes later where he miraculously goes from near apparent starvation due to corona ( even though I know he hasn't worked in WELL over four years and has been supported by numerous faring throughout that time) straight to instantly emoji "crying" that he hasn't got the money for the very latest underwear that he wants..... lol Ha so glad to see the guy has his priorities in order at least - well, almost

From him......
    "I have never received a Thai contribution :-( Very sad because almost everyone else in Thailand has received the money, but except I am the only one who does not receive money from Thailand and why, why, how? !? I don't have money to buy rice and food for me, my parents, grandchildren. Eat every meal of each day, breakfast and lunch, including dinner. And as this is real true of me now about " Please i need and want from you to helping me as :-(Please, i need the moneys to buy foods from you as i always unemployed jobs since year of 2016 to now 2020 "Please i need and want from you to helping me as :-( i'm always lost, lose, loss and as the loser :-(

and the second message....
    underwear.jpeg

And people wonder why I'm a cynic sometimes

13. 4 Users gave Like to post:

acs4l (June 24th, 2020), BOY69 (May 27th, 2020), goji (May 27th, 2020), pennyboy (May 30th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No customers for two months. How were they supposed to pay their rent? "They should have saved up "- won't pay rent.
    Free food isn't infinite. The food runs out way before the line of hungry skinny boys ends.
    How Darwinian we all are here.

My last video chat from his friends phone (his broke months ago) I saw a friend looking too much like an Ethiopian/holocaust survivor
    that hadn't had a haircut for months.

Liked

Begging letters from Thai money boys to farangs and begging letters from billionaire Sir Richard Branson to the government. Any difference?

16. User who gave Like to post:

goji (May 27th, 2020)