List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How dire is the situation on the ground in Pattaya among Thai boys/men?

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    He sent a crying emoji. Just a friend of a friend but I sent him $50.
    FAO Dab69 ������. ������. ������. ������. There you go, four emojis, by your maths I think that’s 200 bucks you owe me. Man if I knew it was that easy to get money out of farang I think I’d be sending crying emojis to every farang I knew, even if just friend of a friend night and day ! :-)

Edit - hmm maybe this sending farangs crying emojis IS harder than it looks as it seems the four emojis that are showing perfectly on my screen now appear on my post as question marks !!! Oh well Dab69 I suggest you just trust me and send me the money anyway eh ? :-)

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (May 26th, 2020)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    From the last video call I got the barbers are not open.

That's all I can say for certainty. Friend was messaging about "wanting to eat MK". (KFC)
    I had just picked up Subway foot long/$5 and sent him a picture. He sent back a crying emoji.
    Just a friend of a friend but I sent him $50.
    Barber shops are open had a haircut last Friday.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm always amazed that MB seem to be short on cash...most seem to have absolutely no savings, even an average MB could be earning say 1000bht/day and could squeeze a lifetime into 15 years of whoring if he started at 18 and due to good asian genetics stayed slim and fit and youngish looking, Ive seen 35 year olds that I thought were at least 10 years younger...are they all so stupid that its easy come easy go...

5. User who gave Like to post:

BOY69 (May 26th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I'm always amazed that MB seem to be short on cash...most seem to have absolutely no savings, even an average MB could be earning say 1000bht/day and could squeeze a lifetime into 15 years of whoring if he started at 18 and due to good asian genetics stayed slim and fit and youngish looking, Ive seen 35 year olds that I thought were at least 10 years younger...are they all so stupid that its easy come easy go...
    Excatly this is the main problem most of MB don't save money at all some of them help their family and spent all their remain earnings on alcohol, drugs,bets,girls and other stupid things .I once sent substantial amount of money to a boy who returned to his mum I hoped he stelled there and find proper job and won't return to sell his body in Phuket where I met him but instead he didn't have any intention to work at all his intention was to do nothing build a small house in the property of his family and hope I will send him money every month to fund this 'enchanted adventure' , I learnt my lesson and never ever sent money again to any boy. I received desperate messeges from desperate boys due the Convi virus but decided to ignore them because I know if I send money once endless requests will follow for more. If this boys saved money for gloomy days as I do their situation wasn't so desperate this days so why do I have to help them ?

Liked

As it has been from the beginning of time, boys in this profession will always survive with or without your additional help. Don't worry yourself too much.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

acs4l (May 27th, 2020), Nirish guy (May 26th, 2020)

Liked

Yes. Hard to believe your average money boy of little education and from extreme poverty doesn't have superb financial planning skills. Go figure. BtW. Anyone found it difficult during lockdown? Just asking like.

And please. We are gay men of refinement, not autoworkers from Pittsburgh. Can we stop calling it a barbers and use a more appropriate name such as a salon, stylist or hairdresser.

10. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (May 26th, 2020), francois (May 26th, 2020), GerBear1958 (May 30th, 2020), Oliver2 (May 26th, 2020), TaoR (May 30th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You can find the same lack of empathy in far- right websites complaining about Afro-Americans. Why can't everyone else be just like us?

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 26th, 2020), francois (May 26th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Yes. Hard to believe your average money boy of little education and from extreme poverty doesn't have superb financial planning skills. Go figure. BtW. Anyone found it difficult during lockdown? Just asking like.

Yes, it is difficult during the lockdown; very boring for many of us expats. I agree, what you said about the money boys and others who live on a pittance and unable to save due to lack of financial skills.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post

And please. We are gay men of refinement, not autoworkers from Pittsburgh. Can we stop calling it a barbers and use a more appropriate name such as a salon, stylist or hairdresser.
    Arsenal, the shops I frequent do use the name Barber. The ladies go to salons and sytlists and hairdressers, oh and some vain men.

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (May 26th, 2020), dinagam (May 26th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    You can find the same lack of empathy in far- right websites complaining about Afro-Americans. Why can't everyone else be just like us?
    Oliver, the lack of empathy for those less fortunate is appalling.

17. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (May 26th, 2020), Oliver2 (May 26th, 2020)