Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone from Taiwan here?

Liked

Re: Anyone from Taiwan here?

Yes, how cuddly are Taiwanese?
    Taiwanese love to cuddle. If you want a Taiwanese to fall in love, you only have to treat them like a boyfriend on the dates. Hold their hands, kiss on the cheeks, on bed cuddle him a lot before and after sex. Within 2 days he will be telling you how much he loves you

Judging by comments here, experiences seem to be either great or poor with no middle way. Unfortunately, mine was poor. Among all the countries I have visited and looked for sex for in Asia, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Lao, Vietnam rate higher than Taiwan.
    I have a Chinese Singaporean friend who also had a not good experience in Taiwan. He told me that Taiwanese don't find him attractive, even though for me it's a very sexy Chinese twink with a huge bubble butt.

And the gay sauna "Soi 13 in" is the best I have been to, consistently*
    I visited this sauna once and didn't like it. Taiwanese in public are very shy and I don't like to be pushy. That's something I didn't like in general. It's hard to pick up guys in public. For instance, in the gym I visited, many guys would stare at me but never spoke to me, but if they saw me on a dating app, then they would talk to me there. They are too shy to approach me on public.

2. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (August 21st, 2020)

Liked

I ask because I love to cuddle too, whats with sleeping in my arms?

Liked

And another question from me: Do the taiwanese hate the chinese the same way I do?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

why would anyone hate a whole nation...seems so irrational

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The answer to the original poster is No.
    There are no tourists in Thailand, unless they’re stranded, in hospital or in the monkey house or have long stay visas.

Liked

I have been to TW twice recently (in 2018 and 2019) and enjoyed it immensely - I want to go back (when TW is open again for foreigners/tourists). As stated above TW is not an undeveloped/poor country and Taiwanse don't depend on foreigners/tourism in the same way as e.g. Thailand. That means that Taiwanese guys will hook-up with you if they are interested in you/are into you. That is probably why older foreign/white men face difficulties finding the type of young boys that they are used to (paying for) in Thailand, Vietnam etc. Anyway, at 20y you should have no issues finding gym fit lean guys to hook up with (there seems to be so many of them !) But it is true that the majority of Taiwanese gay guys are into Asians but that shouldn't deter you from visiting TW; there will be plenty of local guys looking for white guys (and without exchange of money).

Weatherwise October and November are perfect in TW. I'm told that it can get quite hot and humid during the summer there. Winter is probably a bit too cold unless you are in the South of the island.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by M20001 View Post
    And another question from me: Do the taiwanese hate the chinese the same way I do?
    No, they don't but Taiwanese are proud to be from Taiwan - they are not from China! - but it doesn't mean that they hate Chinese. There are many and strong ties between Taiwan and China, but as you may know politically the relations to mainland China are complicated.

Anyway, if you dislike mainline Chinese so much maybe you should not travel to TW - for foreigners it is difficult to tell any difference between Taiwanese and Chinese !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    Asians in Taiwan are chinese. Perhaps you know that. Nationally they are Taiwanese, ethnically they are chinese. Perhaps you meant to say that you want to avoid people from mainland China.

I would recommend joining and posting a personal ad on Fridae.

https://www.fridae.asia
    Sorry I just read this thread. Forget fridae - its' total waste of time and money. 15 years ago it was worth joining but it has been dead for several years since the original owners sold it to a commercial outfit which has run it into the ground.

Just check their first page. The News & Features section has an article on how important it is to keep in touch during the difficult times of the pandemic. But it was written on 9 June and there has been nothing since then. Look at their Personals page. Always they state between 1650 and 1800 members on line when you check. That's a complete laugh. No listed country has less than 50 on line. fridae may claim that but then click on the country. Taiwan now has 60 allegedly. Funny how it shows only 10. New Zealand is supposed to have 53. It actually has 2. Sometimes you will see more than 50 supposedly from North Korea.

Then check the ages of the members. The average age is well over 40.

Liked

Maybe you should check out Filipino guys!! They would love to travel to Germany.
    I have an old friend who lives in Düsseldorf and has a German husband.
    They have many many friends there in Germany who are from the Philippines.
    PM me if you want to know more.
    Dad in USA

Forum's veteran
    Liked

nah...far too clingy...fuck 'em once and they consider that an engagement commitment....invite them over for a second session and they arrive with packed suitcases...anfd act soooo offended when you say that all you want is sex

12. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (September 24th, 2020)