FAQ & Help

Thread: Can anyone identify where...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Can anyone identify where...

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Thank you, that is where he lives.Do you know if it’s a court ? ?
    Ah you may just go ahead and send him the money as he's got you where he wants you, starting to doubt yourself, all he'll need to do is keep up the pace and you're as good as a tiring gazelle being chased by pack of lions, it's all only a matter of time now......you may get your wallet out and be done with it.......or.....revert to my "ohhh sorry I'd love to help but CANNOT as Virus here and everything terrible, but hope you're ok there, maybe YOU can send ME some money when you get out of jail ??"

See how THAT goes maybe :-)

edit - out of interest how much was he asking for as from the press it sounded like the fines for selling alcohol etc were going to be reasonably large to deter people, so I doubt 5000 or 10000 would be enough to let him walk from that charge this time round ? Plus the old adage about if you cant do the time you shouldnt do the crime comes to mind here.....it WAS his own decision to get involved with that - and I doubt he was intended to send YOU a cut of the profits from any money he was making when doing that so.......

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (April 24th, 2020), christianpfc (April 24th, 2020), goji (April 24th, 2020)