Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Pattaya in the post-corona era

Liked

Re: Pattaya in the post-corona era

That's him. Fabulous. A wonderful photo although the ones I have of him are naked. Haha.

Liked

Nine never left, Christian.
    He is now in the provinces (Petchabun), but would like to return to his career on the stage.

Folk is indeed a great guy and also one of my favorite go go boys of all time.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (May 12th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    A rumor...(but coming from a reliable source), the owner of Double Shot has moved over to "Man Bar" in Jomtien Complex.
    Is Man Bar sold??

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Folk. Number 2 on my all time list of greatest go go boys.

One time he was actually with me when I read what you'd written about him. So I told him. His face....a mixture of surprise and delight. Priceless.
    Without mentioning me, I hope.

You lucky one. I had an audition in the bar with him that went positive, but had other commitment that night. Next time, he was gone.

I'm in contact with Folk on Line. If you can call it "in contact". He does not seem to be active on Line, and some weeks after I send a message, it is read, but no reply. For these delays, I couldn't meet him last time I was in Chiang Rai, and over this odd behaviour I have given up hope.

If anyone here is in contact with Folk for business, please let me know. If he has sworn off, there is no point in pursuing him.

Re Nine, in all my visits to Nice Boys (up to ten per year), I have only seen him twice. The first time I offed him and all positive, second time he had other commitments that night.