List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So, where's Freaky !?? Not a post to be seen. I've been away, did I miss something !?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: So, where's Freaky !?? Not a post to be seen. I've been away, did I miss something !?

Some people need to get a life.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: So, where's Freaky !?? Not a post to be seen. I've been away, did I miss something !?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    It is question of privacy. Can't confirm or deny any info.
    The silence is even more deafening ....and now moved into oblivion as well.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Caught with pants down double dipping perhaps so told pick a name ( SGLAD or Frekky but one of them has to go perhaps ? )

Just throwing out ideas, I've no real interest either way other than genuinely wondering was he ok as troll of not sometimes there are only a small number of us posting here at times and I'd hate to think any of us were ill or in "diffs".......well, when I say "any" ... :-).......no, I do mean that actually .

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Whose privacy is being referred to as a reason for not elaborating? If it's the poster known as frequent's privacy, well we are all anonymous here, and if someone has been cautioned or blocked there isn't usually much hesitation in mentioning it and referring to the poster's name.

I think transparency in the management of posters is in everyone's interest. I think it serves no one for posters to be bundled off in the middle of the night under cover of darkness, if that is what has happened.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    sometimes there are only a small number of us posting here at times and I'd hate to think any of us were ill or in "diffs".......well, when I say "any" ... :-).......no, I do mean that actually .
    Yes indeed the number of "real " posters seem to be proportional to the number of visitors to Pattaya bars these days...as you'd expect I guess...in decline. Sad.
    The other forum is in the same situation,just hanging in there.Its a credit to the loyal following.But it's not just the gay visitors, its all visitors ( western visitors ) to Pattaya /Thailand in general. The end of an era.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Zebedee View Post
    Yes indeed the number of "real " posters seem to be proportional to the number of visitors to Pattaya bars these days...as you'd expect I guess...in decline. Sad.
    The other forum is in the same situation,just hanging in there.Its a credit to the loyal following.But it's not just the gay visitors, its all visitors ( western visitors ) to Pattaya /Thailand in general. The end of an era.

Hopefully I'm wrong.
    I don’t believe your wrong however the trolls ie. Frequent and sglad do keep loyal members from posting.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

7. 3 Users gave Like to post:

francois (February 17th, 2020), goji (February 22nd, 2020), lonelywombat (May 17th, 2020)

Liked

Perhaps it would be helpful, and for the avoidance of any doubt, if I say that the recent posting inactivity by frequent is not as a consequence of any moderating action. Whether he chooses to post or not, is a private matter for him and not a matter for the admin’ team.
    Last edited by Jellybean; February 16th, 2020 at 15:17.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 16th, 2020), catawampuscat (March 11th, 2020), lonelywombat (May 17th, 2020), Moses (June 9th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    If you haven’t already guessed he also posts as sglad.
    Wrong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose View Post
    Wrong
    Considering Freekies own post on that very subject were HE stated he was posting as SGLAD you may wish to reconsider that answer I guess ? .

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Considering Freekies own post on that very subject were HE stated he was posting as SGLAD you may wish to reconsider that answer I guess ? .
    You mean you believe Frequent??!! If it were true I think he would be unlikely to admit it. But anyway it's all too convoluted for me!