Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

The sad part is most of those boys were probably in Pattaya hoping to hook up with a sugar-daddy farang, even if it was temporary. Now I think it is likely every one of those boys ended up back on the rice farm.

If and when the bars reopen, I wonder how many might come back.

Maybe another way to meet boys would be to start visiting rice farms . . .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That may well be the case. However, I have posted before about a conversation I had with P on this very subject. He well remembers the Dream Boys crew of 2003 and was able to tell me the names of at least ten of his fellows who did find a LTR of sorts. There were some with whom he was still in contact via social media. And I've also mentioned before that I've met three of them with their partners in Pattaya within the last few years.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (March 16th, 2022), Ruthrieston (March 16th, 2022)

Liked

The update on 14 March is not going to be changed in the near future as the government decided not to give the green light for opening the nightlife and so the A GoGo's stay closed, nor they changed the closing times of venues. The official number of PCR tests that were positive today was about 27.000 as the positive ATK tests showed around 40.000. A very disappointing decision ..... again

Liked

The Dragon Man Club which I mentioned might OPEN is now OPEN. It's a big modern gay disco and opens from 19.00 to 03.00 (???) daily.

Liked

A-Bomb in Boyz Town opened its doors yesterday for the first time in a long time. It will be open as a bar till 23.00 hrs and from the first of May till 24.00 hrs. As A GoGo's are still not allowed to open, it will serve as a pick up bar. Enjoy

7. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 23rd, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Here's a hisrotical question for Halcyon.
    I was reading through one of my old journals from a decade ago when I came across a reference to a bar called City in Sunee. I well remember City Boys in Boyztown, later to become Gacuya, but I'd forgotten a bar of the same name in Sunee.

Is this the the "City Club" in you original list?

Liked

The bar in Sunee was fully named: Murphy's Magic City Boys .... The City Club in my original list was the one in Boyz Town. The bar in Sunee is still there and OPEN but the name is now: Winner Boy Bar

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks. Was the site previously that of Jimmy James? or Euroboys? I recall it being very small.

Liked

It was Jimmy Jimmy James. Euroboys was even smaller

12. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (April 23rd, 2022)

Liked

I went to Boyz Town, Sunee and the Complex. Sad to see that Boyz Town and Sunee seem to have the same boys as a few years ago. On the other hand the Complex seems to attract a lot of new boys, the young and some older. The older ones don't last there for long and go probably back to building houses or whatever. But the younger ones seem to have a good number of customers and the atmosphere is lively in most bars. And as for the 1st of May rules to entree are minimal there will come more foreigners and with more foreigners ... more new boys will come ... that is how it was and will be Before Covid there were many boys from other neighboring country' s but as I spoke to many .... at the moment most of the new boys are Thais.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 27th, 2022)