Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

In almost all bars in the Complex I see new boys coming ... many of them staying or will stay with a farang for the farang's holiday time or part of it ... so away from the scene for some time but they will be back ... Better than Sunee or Boyz Town where still the old crowd hangs around, boys and farang alike.

Liked

Two more bars opened on the long list of all bars ever in Pattaya. Making it 445 in total at the moment .... Jomtien 69 Bar. Just opened opposite The Venue and also JQK (Jack, Queen, King) between The Venue and At Home Bar and another bar is opening soon around the corner where 2Donna used to be. Don't know the name of that one yet. Let you know soon.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

daydreamer (May 24th, 2022), llz (May 24th, 2022), splinter1949 (May 26th, 2022)

Liked

Cool Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

I HAVE AN IDEA!

What do you think if we make a post,
    with the list of all the boys a GOGO bars from the oldest to the news and maybe a moderator will pin it to the thread?

Liked

Do you mean all the boys in GoGo BoyBars or just only the GoGo BoyBars ?

Liked

The newest bar in the Complex, where 2Donna used to be is called B.N. Bar. They are busy with the interieur, but my guess is that it will still take some weeks before it will open

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Looking through some old gay magazines picked-up in Bangkok (Max, Variety, Spice and so on), I came across advertisements for a gogo bar called "David" in Pattayaland Soi 1, circa 2012. The photo suggests that it may have replaced Sawatdee or perhaps Thai Boys.

Cross referencing it with the list on this site, I read the following....

"David Boys Bar before Gentleman Club was in the 1st Soi in Boyz Town in the middle..."

Are we talking about the same bar? David was certainly a short-lived contributor to the scene. Judging from the photos, cute guys though! Gentleman was from a different era entirely..

Liked

David bar was in the location that is currently occupied by X-Boys.
    The gaudy fake Roman pillars and red curtains were part of the David theme

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 9th, 2022), Dodger (June 18th, 2022)

Liked

David and David Boys Bar were not the same. David Boys Bar was closed before the end of the last century. David might have been were X Boys is now. Couldn't and can't find David. Probably very short lived and I wouldn't be surprised if the owner of David Boys Bar moved to the place you mentioned under the name David for a short time, but if you know more, please answer.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I never entered David and, as I said, my memory was only jogged by that 2012 magazine. Colmx may well be right; he has more confidence than me in his recollections. I'd also suggest that the premises may have been associated with Star Boys when it moved from across Pattaya Second Road to Boyztown. I think that was a short-lived operation, too.

Liked

And again a new bar will open in the Complex as the ex-owner of Cupidol (Boyz Town) told me; and Cupidol will not open again, well at least not by the ex-owner. The new bar will be where Akha Bar used to be in the 2nd street of the Complex. The name is yet not known. It is supposed to open in the end of this month.