FAQ & Help

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2;291162

I never entered David and, as I said, my memory was only jogged by that 2012 magazine. Colmx may well be right; he has more confidence than me in his recollections. I'd also suggest that the premises may have been associated with Star Boys when it moved from across Pattaya Second Road to Boyztown. I think that was a short-lived operation, too.
    Below is a pic of Star boys when it was located in Boyztown (Pattayaland).

I thought it was Sawatdee Gogo that moved into that location after renovating the property and doubling its size. Nueng, who was the handsome and very charismatic mamasan of Star Boys took the position of manager of Sawatdee Gogo. This was back when Thai Boys Boys Gogo, Dream Boys, and Wild West Club seemed to be drawing the largest crowds on the Pattayaland sois.

The fact that the names and ownerships of these places were in a constant state of flux, coupled with the fact that this was two decades ago, I could be off on my recollections, but I seem to recall X Boys moving into the old Gentlemen's Club digs around the same time that Thai Boys Boys and Moonlight House (located at the end of the same soi - facing Second Road) closed.

Wonderful but painful memories.
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (June 18th, 2022), Aux1010 (June 18th, 2022), Halcyon (June 18th, 2022), Oliver2 (June 18th, 2022), splinter1949 (June 27th, 2022)