Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

“Wild West Boys” had an earlier existence before moving to the large and now empty building on Soi 2. That venue was originally “Wild West Girls” which changed its name to “Wild West Boys” and kept many of the interior fittings and a lot of the exterior stuff as well.

The original “Wild West Boys” was a small narrow bar but I can’t remember exactly where but it was in the Pattayaland area. It closed very quickly and moved to its much larger premises. I knew one of the Go Go Boys well and one of the guys who danced in the show. I used to sit with them in their changing room which was great fun. Sadly the bar went into a swift decline and is now a sad looking empty hulk.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Halcyon (February 2nd, 2020)

Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    “Wild West Boys” had an earlier existence before moving to the large and now empty building on Soi 2. That venue was originally “Wild West Girls” which changed its name to “Wild West Boys” and kept many of the interior fittings and a lot of the exterior stuff as well.

The original “Wild West Boys” was a small narrow bar but I can’t remember exactly where but it was in the Pattayaland area. It closed very quickly and moved to its much larger premises. I knew one of the Go Go Boys well and one of the guys who danced in the show. I used to sit with them in their changing room which was great fun. Sadly the bar went into a swift decline and is now a sad looking empty hulk.
    They moved to the bigger unit opposite the street. Could not have been more than 10 meters away. The reason that they SEEMED to do so well, is because they paid the boys much more than the standard. If memory serves me right, it was 10k per month. They must have had 40 or 50 boys at the beginning and that brought in the customers. I use the word "customers" very loosely because most were literally sitting on their money.

That's a whole different topic, though.