Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 25 of 28 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

As far as I understand, the dance club is more popular among local working boys, where they go to hang out together after work in bars. Previously, everyone went to party at the Nab. But Nab managed to work all night, which is clearly not allowed in JC. So the Dragon's business plan doesn't seem very clear...

2. User who gave Like to post:

Halcyon (August 2nd, 2022)

Liked

I went to Sunee yesterday evening. Only 3 bars left: N Boys with 6 boys (they work there already about 5 years) and 1 other farang, then to One Bar with no boys and no customers. After to Winner GoGo Boys with 5 boys of which 1 new one and 1 other farang. A sad slowly ending of a once great Sunee Plaza.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (August 21st, 2022), christianpfc (August 9th, 2022), Dodger (August 29th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It is certainly sad, as is the inexorable decline of Boyztown which, incidentally appeared to me a few days ago to be part of a general deterioration in that part of Second Road judging by the number of boarded-up premises there. Including a 7 11.

For years, there have been too many bars with too few customers; and now too many "gay areas". With the JC expanding and offering a degree of vibrancy unwitnessed, at least by me, for years, I'd love to see the SP and BT bars try to find premises nearby and further enhance the "gayness" of the place. One gay area is enough.

And yes, I appreciate the go go bar issue in JC.

Liked

In the Complex the Sunbar, the part where the bar is, will stay. The other part is under renovation and will have a new owner and so will be a new bar. The name is yet unknown.

Liked

As Soda restaurant didn't work out so well, part of the place has been taken over by a new small outside bar in August 2022 called: Your Bar opposite B.N.Bar and it's OPEN

Liked

Sun Bar that was halved 2 weeks ago moved between AddHome Bar and The Palace (opposite Dragon Music Lounge, where Gents was) and is now as big as it was before.

Liked

One Bar at Sunee Plaza will be closed soon. The Green Chairs, Winner Boys and Nice Boys are the only bars left then. Such a pity, once it was a marvelous place to go for a drink and a boy.

10. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 6th, 2022)

Liked

Sunee Bar in the Complex is new, next to The Venue. It is a small outside bar .... but too many like that opening now, especially because it is the lowest time of the low season right now and the coming month. I hope they all survive till the high season.

Liked

The Point, the first bar on the left entering from Thapraya Rd is now a boy bar while some time ago it was a restaurant and Adonis next to it is by some marked as a restaurant but has more available boys than ever, so I mark it now as a boy bar where you can get food also

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

aussie (September 7th, 2022), francois (September 6th, 2022)

Liked

The total list of gay bars / places in Pattaya consists of 454 now. I am waiting for the 2 more bars to come opposite Addhome Bar in the Complex and the start of the high season (probably October) to update the full list on this site.