Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
789 Dragon, the short lived (2018-2019?) successor of Good Boys.

I once made a similar list for gay saunas in Bangkok (details on my blog). From over 40 that I found on the internet, about 30 were open when I made the list in 2016 (?), and now about 20 are left.

Whereas gay massage scene is thriving with more openings and closing than I can follow (only a side theater of war for me).
No, I am more into that branch but sadly have to report that there yes indeed, are an awful lot of closures and changes, by the month, but the total is slowly but quite surely reducing. But changes are even higher in number as for sauna+other combined. PLUS that it often seems that places close down for a few monthes or so, maybe if they cannot find willing guys and then reopen with replenished supply (often from VN or Cambodia nowawadys). of the 40+ such places Ive been to in BKK here at least 25 have bitten the dust already. That is-real m2m with that service assured, not the hybrid ones where you are never sure about what/whom/etc. in the Silom ghetto and that most often also have ladies-there yes they are multiplying. I mean those that you dispise as you cannot see outside who is working and available inside-for that they now all have LINE or so, so you do not even have to get out for nothing and can check it in your room.