Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

I counted 14 boys I know I offed. Can remember every time with every boy.. Maybe a year from now I might be able to get back to it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post

Me too ! When Bas took it over many a late night drink and picks were had there. Bas was always lovely company and good fun.
    I an still envision Bas's wonderful SMILE filling the room. Great guy...great personality...and great at other things too.

I still have his mobile number and now tempted to call him to see how he's doing. I'll keep you posted.

Liked

Since half December it has been a lot more better in the Complex. Nice atmosphere. More foreigners and even some more boys. Here a few pictures of the last weeks a. 20210201_211504.jpga. 20211127_221720.jpga. 20211230_214528.jpga. all colors complex 2.jpg Enjoy it

4. 7 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 19th, 2022), arsenal (January 19th, 2022), Dodger (January 19th, 2022), francois (January 20th, 2022), gerefan2 (January 19th, 2022), Oliver2 (January 19th, 2022), pong (February 9th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks....and better days on the way. Perhaps.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 19th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I still have his mobile number and now tempted to call him to see how he's doing..
    Im still in touch with him, he's doing great, he opened a papaya salad bar thing in Issan and it is / was doing very well it seems. I think he's currently in Bkk but that's maybe on a bit of a holiday break or whatever just, not sure - as with all Thai guys you never REALLY know whats going on with them either from their pics or what they choose to tell you ! :-)

On of my other Thai friends who lives in Europe with his (very rich) faring BF is currently in Bkk too just now on his own ( well aside from the several faring "friends" he seems to be joining for "drinks" every night ( cough cough) and is posting pics of his considerable amount of designer clothes and bags etc ( as I know was all purchased in Europe by his BF for him previously) and if you didn't know better you'd think he is in BKK buying up half the City and of course his Thai friends are now all commenting how jealous they are that he's now SO rich that he can afford so much shopping in Bkk ! ( if only they knew the truth that he's staging the pics simply to get that very reaction from them ! :-)

(Some) Thai boys CAN be SO shallow sometimes it seems :-)

8. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 19th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Im still in touch with him, he's doing great, he opened a papaya salad bar thing in Issan and it is / was doing very well it seems. I think he's currently in Bkk but that's maybe on a bit of a holiday break or whatever just, not sure - as with all Thai guys you never REALLY know whats going on with them either from their pics or what they choose to tell you !
    Thanks for the update - and I'm so glad to hear he's keeping his head above water.

Wouldn't it be wonderful to know what all the missing boys were up to right now?

Liked

Im still in touch with him, he's doing great, he opened a papaya salad bar thing in Issan and it is / was doing very well it seems. I think he's currently in Bkk but that's maybe on a bit of a holiday break or whatever just, not sure - as with all Thai guys you never REALLY know whats going on with them either from their pics or what they choose to tell you ! :-)
    Yeah And salad-bar is his third business. Before he had mobile phone stall, but it wasn't successful, before it he had also street food business, and before that he've been worked as a waiter in coffee shop in Central Festival in Pattaya
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

11. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 27th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post

Wouldn't it be wonderful to know what all the missing boys were up to right now?
    Ef has own straight massage parlor in Arabian part of area just 500 meters from Sunee. He survived at COVID "era" by doing Grab delivery when parlors were mandatory closed. He has nice team of girls there who works in his parlor and likes him a lot. Also he does massages as a call out masseur https://thaimasseur.biz/ Week ago he got COVID and now is in Hospital in Pattaya, he is OK and should be released from hospital in 1 week.

I lost contacts with Sa and Ton few years ago.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

13. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 27th, 2022)

Liked

Once upon a time a. Boyz Town.jpega. Studio group.jpga. Sunee.jpga. Sunee.jpga. Sunee.jpga. sunee-brochure-2.jpg But the Complex is taking over, it will never be the same but Pattaya is still one of the best places if not the best .. in the world

15. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (January 27th, 2022), francois (January 22nd, 2022), goji (January 23rd, 2022), Jellybean (January 22nd, 2022), pong (February 9th, 2022), poshglasgow (February 17th, 2022)

Liked

They were halcyon days indeed Halcyon..

17. User who gave Like to post:

Halcyon (January 25th, 2022)