Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 182425262728

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

On this latest list by halcyon from 10/10 #380, SUNEE (have forgotten already what colour its chairs are) may have been a bar IN Sunee, but as for now, there is also a bar SUNEE in, or rather just beside the SuperTown covered complek. JUst opposite B.N. bar. So dk if its an error or this bar is new on the scene. But do recall someone having mentioned this earlier.
    And I found it also as halcyon on 27/10: loads of Lao/KHmer and fewer Burmese guys, and be very merry and happy too: NO Vietnamese (yet?-or at least I did not meet any). With the amount of Lao guys currently here in BKK in the msg-shops I am surprised that underpopulated country with so few people still has young male inhabitants. They do differ more from the usual Isany guys as I had thought before. Many can be quite funny and entertaining-a big bonus for me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    I walked by Zoomer Bar the other day, but with 3 boys/man staying outside and 3 girls sitting inside I'm not sure if it is a gay bar and can add it to the list. Will find out later.
    Zoomer is a gay bar according to a friend who did a walk by.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    On this latest list by halcyon from 10/10 #380, SUNEE (have forgotten already what colour its chairs are) may have been a bar IN Sunee, but as for now, there is also a bar SUNEE in, or rather just beside the SuperTown covered complek. JUst opposite B.N. bar. So dk if its an error or this bar is new on the scene. But do recall someone having mentioned this earlier.
    The bar in Sunee Plaza, Green Chairs, is not the same as the one in Jomtien Complex although names are the same. Green Chairs still open but very few customers.

Liked

I sat in Zoomer Bar this evening and there were 7 boys and some 20 years old or so, mostly Thai boys and a nice admosphere with one part for sitting/meeting and one part for pool and so on. They are connected to the bar in the Complex called Sunee Bar. No loud music and nice to sit. Recommended

Liked

Again a new bar in the Complex ... Smile Bar ... situated coming from Thapraya Road second bar on the left in the first Soi... just opened and I wish them luck and fortune