FAQ & Help

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I'm not sure whether all this is relevant but there have certainly been some odd names for our beloved bars, though none I can recall quite as strange as Pikky.
    I recall The Mask in Bangkok,....perhaps a good name for our Covid-era. Something to do with that Jim Carrey movie, perhaps? I assume Sundance in Sunee also had associations with a famous film.
    In my language that is quite an (still!) obscene word. Kids will be reprimanded if they use it the wrong way.
    But not so much bars, but these massage houses: the BANK, AQUA, nr. 9 (no, not 69)
    Above names: (old post of 5/7/21) Japanese its Kah-wah-ee!. Many bars seem to aim at a certain clientele, or perhaps the owner in the back end hails from there and then chooses a name fit for that. Confusions with other words are usually intended.
    Banana in thai is kLuay. Kuay is the name for buffalo (a very common and loved animal by the ever shrinking nr of real farmerboys from Isany) and as its in thai so close to the dirty word for the male organ used as such.
    For those wanting to see well equipped Thai: onlyfans, search for kuay-super. Has always 3 cockrings on his dong. Also on some poh-sites like xhamster and boyfriendtv

2. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 10th, 2022)