FAQ & Help

Thread: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: The LIST of GAY BARS and GOGO's in PATTAYA from 1980 till now

Quote Originally Posted by vnman View Post
    A cinema you say? Well, could be. I know Who Not as an extension from Blue Boy. Linked with an entrance at the Spuistraat and Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal. There was a bar with a separate entrance in the latter. They did have a theatre with shows and an SM attic. Dear god, why do I know these things :-)
    Oh, that is really a long time ago. I just wrote exactly same to another poster who wondered about that name Why Not.
    I sat in the tram with that conductor (must have been the 1 or 2). Have never ever been inside the place. But do know there is even a master´s sociology thesis written about how those gay brothels worked by an intruding lady. Had a few of such books but moved home some 2 yrs ago and threw them all away.
    In the central public library in AMS, the big still fairly new one east of CS, beyond that Hilton HTL, on some floor is the gay&lesbian (of whatever the new name is this season) documentation centre where they keep about any scientific book about such matters. Cannot lend, but read on the spot.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 10th, 2022)