Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toolbox Bar Saturday Night Show

Liked

Toolbox Bar Saturday Night Show

Fun and sexy show at Toolbox last night. A nice mix of twinks and beefcake. Here's some pix.

I'm a Luddite so, unfortunately, can't figure out how to upload the movies I took.

Attached Images Attached Images

2. 11 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 23rd, 2020), Asia Traveler (February 28th, 2020), christianpfc (February 23rd, 2020), goji (February 23rd, 2020), libero2555 (February 24th, 2020), Moses (February 23rd, 2020), Nirish guy (February 23rd, 2020), pong (February 24th, 2020), RonanTheBarbarian (March 20th, 2020), TaoR (February 23rd, 2020), Zebedee (February 23rd, 2020)

Liked

Re: Toolbox Bar Saturday Night Show

Quote Originally Posted by PapaBear View Post
    I'm a Luddite so, unfortunately, can't figure out how to upload the movies I took.
    Thx for pix. You can't upload video on our server. For to show video here you should upload it somewhere (for example: Youtube) then add URL to button "Video" in post editor:

1582441206(1).png
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And if the pics are anything to go by yes PLEASE do ! :-)

Liked

Interesting! Certainly worth a visit next time I'm in Cambodia. From their facebook: show 10:30 every night but Monday.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Have been to Tool Box several times....great show.....all types of boys....owner Doug...nice guy......highly recommended it.
    Nice inexpensive hotel nearby Blue Corner Hotel.....yes you can bring back guests.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Thank you for posting the pics

The Toolbox show was very lively when I visited about 14 months ago. However, the lads were overdressed at the time. It's pleasing to see they appear to have corrected that.
    One more reason to go back.

I've bought guests back to 6 different hotels in Cambodia so far, without problems. The location of Blue Corner looks good, so I might just try it next time.

Mind you, I still think the easiest place to pick up a Khmer lad is right here in Pattaya. For a promise of "minimum 1000", I could probably have several delightful examples outside the hotel within about 40 minutes. Most of them deserving and getting more than that minimum.

Luring one on the apps in Phnom Penh seems to take more effort and some anchor their price at $50, so more time might be needed to find one going at a more competitive price.

Liked

Here are some short clips of the show at Toolbox on Saturday night. I hope.

https://youtu.be/6UI-z_yFEf8

https://youtu.be/BVLRMZk9WJg

Last edited by Moses; February 24th, 2020 at 18:41. Reason: inserting video

9. 9 Users gave Like to post:

colmx (February 26th, 2020), dinagam (February 25th, 2020), goji (February 24th, 2020), libero2555 (February 24th, 2020), michaelx1992 (February 24th, 2020), Nirish guy (February 28th, 2020), pong (February 24th, 2020), TaoR (February 26th, 2020), Zebedee (February 24th, 2020)

Liked

I think the video with large group of boys together really enjoyed themselves,great to see. I was there about a year ago,with my friend.
    Thanks for posting .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If we could just have such enthusiasm here in BKK..................
    Is it in fact a ´hired´ dancegroup (like the coyotes mostly) or are they from inhouse and have trained for it? (that could, long long ago, also be seen in BKK/soi 2-Butterfly etc.)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    If we could just have such enthusiasm here in BKK..................
    Is it in fact a ´hired´ dancegroup (like the coyotes mostly) or are they from inhouse and have trained for it? (that could, long long ago, also be seen in BKK/soi 2-Butterfly etc.)
    Its hard to say, maybe PapaBear might know,in any event the little sluts are having a good time. LOL