Cartier

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 31st, 2020)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Gay Pattaya 1980 - 2020

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Cartier
    Ah yes, I remember it well...near third road....There were no other gay places near it....Nice array of manly boys.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. User who gave Like to post:

Halcyon (January 29th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon View Post
    Go quickly into the depths
    Yes I second that. Although Doug seems to have photos closer to my time period there, nevertheless all would be appreciated.

Liked

A very interesting post indeed ... all-in-one does have it's merits.
    But that photo with it's 3 Thai asses is seriously off-putting. To wit: none of them have any asses at all! Flat asses are ghastly on skinny Thai boys, just like non-asses on fat farangs at Jomtien Beach. Take a look ... horrific.
    The photos of historic gay venues are much more interesting than anorexic twinks (post #35).
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

7. User who gave Like to post:

Zebedee (January 30th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    A very interesting post indeed ... all-in-one does have it's merits.
    But that photo with it's 3 Thai asses is seriously off-putting. To wit: none of them have any asses at all! Flat asses are ghastly on skinny Thai boys, just like non-asses on fat farangs at Jomtien Beach. Take a look ... horrific.
    The photos of historic gay venues are much more interesting than anorexic twinks (post #35).
    Yes, I agree, the photo of the three guys with their backs turned to the camera....is clearly half-assed !! Not an ass between them! Bad asses the lot of 'em! Bottomless. LOL

However, BG and his pals, (not the same guys BTW.).....one has to see their asses in the flesh so to speak to appreciate the .....works of perfection. No end to the beauty of their asses!
    As is my practise, I would most likely have left some teeth marks on said asses. Not causing pain of course, just a little bite cheek to cheek!

Liked

" ... As is my practise, I would most likely have left some teeth marks on said asses. Not causing pain of course, just a little bite cheek to cheek! ... "
    A tad draculian for my taste, but I get it.
    But for those 3 dudes I would be more likely to spread out a large map of Thailand with them laying down them rather then taking a bite.
    As I've said many a time, it's all about the Bubble Butt rather than a membership in the Flat Earth Society.

Liked

They do have adequate asses. It's just the slouching posture that is doing injustice to the otherwise fine composition.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    They do have adequate asses. It's just the slouching posture that is doing injustice to the otherwise fine composition.
    I guess its a matter of taste.

In memory of BG's I would offer ....asses to asses, lust to lust , I commit his body to the Stages of SP. Amen

( BTW He's alive and well I believe.)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

May I deprecate the use of the American term "asses" when we are should be using the Good Old English word "arses"? Who gave you your damn language? If it's good enough for Chaucer et al, it should be good enough for this forum.

13. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 30th, 2020), gerefan2 (January 30th, 2020), Smiles (January 30th, 2020), Zebedee (January 30th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    May I deprecate the use of the American term "asses" when we are should be using the Good Old English word "arses"? Who gave you your damn language? If it's good enough for Chaucer et al, it should be good enough for this forum.
    If Trump can call his many many sycophants "asseholes" then I can surely use the word "ass" ... with a hole in them.
    Ollie, stuck in 'Olde Englisc' won't get you anywhere in this forum of illiterates.

Just for enlightenment: which do Palestinians use, arses or asses?