Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nha Trang - Any Suggestions

Liked

Nha Trang - Any Suggestions

Going to Nha Trang tomorrow. I've been to Vietnam about 4 times before but never there. Any thoughts welcome. Best apps?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nha Trang - Any Suggestions

So I assume you must be in VN already by now, it does not seem to have INternational flights. NOTE; TET their idea of nw yr is on the very same dates as the Chinese ditto and thus is mobbed out with anyone travelling to treat the holy family with expensive foreign presents. The apps will be the same as you must have used then before, blued/horbet/grindr (perhaps) in no particular order.
    Is that that city long stretched out along the sea with some fun/amusement park island nearby? The tourist area was quite small and confined with all the needed things for foreigners close by. Cannot remember any particular gay venues and assume they are not. Pronounce a bit as nya dzang.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Mancs (January 25th, 2020)

Liked

I've been to Nha Trang twice in recent years. Overall a nice relaxing place by the sea popular with Russians, Chinese and Vietnamese. Easy transport from the airport. Locals are quick to contact you on the apps. On one trip I spent a couple of nights at Doc Let about an hour bus ride to the north.
    The Vinpearl Island resort with a theme park is a nice place to spend the day, very easy to get to and a spectacular ride on the cable car.
    The young guys working on the tour boats were generally athletic, handsome and friendly. So much potential.
    There are many places offering all you can eat buffet for USD 10-20. I especially remember the grilled crocodile meat I had. Seafood is in abundance and quite reasonably priced.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Mancs (January 25th, 2020)

Liked

Thank you very much for these suggestions. I will try them, though maybe not the grilled crocodile. Air Asia do CXR direct from DMK now so am going that route.