Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 73 of 73 FirstFirst ... 23636970717273

Thread: Coronavirus - Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Coronavirus - Thailand

No such fun, more just glancing at the board whilst sitting here trying to work ( ha as if there's any work out there at present anyway !) - so no, no liquid lunch ( although I intend to rectify that fact very shortly!) - and as for Shady Pines JB - get me booked in forthwith - actually maybe ask them have they got a mental breakdown wing and book me in there just as see if I hear and read much more about lockdowns, Covid (lack) of grants, furlough rules changing every ten minutes and finally here in N.I our F**ked up BREXIT rules kicking in in a few weeks now ( that no one here in Northern Ireland has the SLIGHTEST clue about yet and how they're going get goods from our existing GB suppliers etc) I think I'd happily go with the men in the white coats for a few weeks respite if it was offered !!!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I think I'd happily go with the men in the white coats for a few weeks respite if it was offered !!!
    For a modest fee, you could be locked safely away in a quarantine hotel for a couple of weeks.
    Elsewhere, I did read about quarantine hotel windows being locked shut above the 6th floor in some hotels, to prevent suicides. So they have even thought of that.
    Although, I would have thought jumping from the 5th floor would also leave a virus ridden carcass in quite a mess.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

No No sure the virus would know which floor people are on as it only affects people staying on the 6th floor and up anyways - you know just the same way that it only infects people in the UK up to the 23rd of December and then stops and doesn't start infecting again until the 27th ! Thats one smart virus I'll give it that ! Sad thing is that some people ACTUALLY BELIEVE that thats the case too worryingly ! :-(

4. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (November 27th, 2020)

Liked

Today, December 22nd, 2022, I received the following email from the UK Thailand travel advice section:

Thai travel.jpg

Coronavirus

Coronavirus travel health

Check the latest information on risk from COVID-19 for Thailand on the TravelHealthPro website

See the TravelHealthPro website for further advice on travel abroad and reducing spread of respiratory viruses during the COVID-19 pandemic.

Thailand classifies COVID-19 as a communicable disease under surveillance, meaning that COVID-19 is treated similar to a seasonal flu virus.

You do not need to present COVID-19 related documents such as certificate of vaccination and COVID-19 test results upon arrival in Thailand.

Mask wearing is a voluntary practice. However, the Ministry of Public Health continues to recommend that you wear a mask in a crowded or badly ventilated places. You may be required to wear a mask in some public buildings.

More information can be found on the PR Thai Government page.
    Source: UK Foreign travel advice Thailand website
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases