Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Companion and guide in Da Nang (also Hoi An and Hue), Central Vietnam. Siamroads.com

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Companion and guide in Da Nang (also Hoi An and Hue), Central Vietnam. Siamroads.com

First review on Dave's service:

Highly recommended! That was great!!! I miss you, Dave!

I spent 3 days with Dave: a lazy walking tour of the city, a day at Ba Na Hills Park, a day at Hot Springs Park. We also had 3 night tours in the city center - bowling, night clubs, bars, a rooftop bar with ocean views. Dave did everything on time and was able to fulfill all my requirements in a very short time. Before the tour, I expected to meet in him a very professional, but a little cold and boring person, and I was mistaken: Dave is a little shy, but very friendly, lively guy with a good sense of humor. He made my vacation in Da Nang very bright and interesting, even when one of the days was quite rainy. Thank you for everything!

PS: don’t miss dinner at his Korean-style barbecue restaurant, and also - if you have the opportunity - visit his performance as a dancer (this is something if you like K-Pop).
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

2. User who gave Like to post:

Lovechef (January 12th, 2021)