Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Has anyone stayed at the gay friendly Pink Tulip hotel in Saigon?

Liked

Has anyone stayed at the gay friendly Pink Tulip hotel in Saigon?

I am going to Saigon in February, and I would like to stay at a gay friendly hotel. People have said that the Pink Tulip is gay and visitor friendly. Any help would be appreciated.

Liked

Re: Has anyone stayed at the gay friendly Pink Tulip hotel in Saigon?

I recall reading that the gay management were selling up and moving on, so irrespective of what anyone says, you might want to do some up to date research.

I haven't been to Saigon for nearly a decade. Every time I look into it, enthusiasm fades and a more appealing alternative comes to mind.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    I am going to Saigon in February, and I would like to stay at a gay friendly hotel. People have said that the Pink Tulip is gay and visitor friendly. Any help would be appreciated.
    I spend in total 1.5 months at this year in Vietnam, stayed in 8 hotels (Saigon, Hanoi, Vung Tau, Da Nang). No one even blinked when we with husband arrived and settled to double rooms, nor when we invited guests to our rooms. IMHO you don't have to worry about "gay friendly" if you paid room for 2 persons.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

4. User who gave Like to post:

paperboy (December 27th, 2019)

Liked

i second, what moses has said.Never a problem

Liked

The Pink Tulip guys sold up and moved to Hoi An. They reopened there, but I haven't heard any reviews of the new place yet.

I broadly concur with what other people have said ITT. I've heard that some people have difficulty bringing a friend back to their hotels in SGN, but I have to confess, I've been there 7-8 times over the years, and never had a problem.

Just find a hotel that has good reviews, but looks ever so slightly sleazy (maybe has a massage parlour attached, or just has shag palace decor). Be really nice to the night porter, give him tips on the form of beer, or whatever, as a token of your appreciation. Be discrete about your sleaze, so the hotel can retain a veneer of being a wholesome, family oriented establishment, even if it's anything but. These are the guidelines I follow, and they haven't failed me (yet).