Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Siem Reap visit

Liked

Siem Reap visit

I returned to Siem Reap, after 10 years. I was there to visit a children's home I support, plus some tourism. I used Siam Roads, the guide was Sareth. He was excellent, charming, and knowledgeable. I stayed at Viroth's Hotel, a 5 star hotel, designed in retro style. The hotel turned out to be gay friendly, Viroth being the husband of the Frenchman who owns the hotel. It was a very good hotel, only around 40 rooms, big salt water pool. Very nice rooms, great service. Transportation to the airport can be a 1964 Stretched Mercedes or a 1970's Rolls!

I used Grindr and Rent.Men and came up with a number of boys. I like twinks, and there were a number available. I used one boy from Rent.Men who was very enthusiastic, great kissing, sucking and enthusiastic bottom, and wanted to cum twice! The guy from Grindr was equally good, again an enthusiastic bottom. The staff bring the boy to your room!
    I also sampled the hotel massage spa, selected a male masseur. He was straight but happy to engage! When he locked the door, I thought we would have fun. No kissing, but he stripped and came in my mouth!

Food and drink (and boys) is very cheap, Pub St, but the town is quite poor. Corruption is widespread, and the Chinese dams upstream in Lao as well as in Cambodia, are seriously affecting water levels. Tonle Sap was about 8 metres lower than it should be, and 50% of the fish have already gone. Go there quickly!

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 24th, 2019), Brad the Impala (December 28th, 2019), christianpfc (January 4th, 2020), ktq (May 31st, 2020), poshglasgow (January 2nd, 2020), splinter1949 (December 28th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Siem Reap visit

I was there in February 2018 and stayed at Men's Resort in Siem Reap, which turns into a bathhouse after 5 pm. Had lots of boys using Grindr and offed two massage boys at the local club Heaven Dream Boys. Had fun fun fun...would go back.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 24th, 2019), Brad the Impala (December 28th, 2019), splinter1949 (December 28th, 2019)

Liked

When I was there 2 to 8 December I was told that the Owner
    of Heaven Dreamboys had just died, and the boys disappeared. I did not go to check.
    Last edited by Keith; January 2nd, 2020 at 19:22. Reason: More detail

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    When I was there 2 to 8 December I was told that the Owner
    of Heaven Dreamboys had just died, and the boys disappeared. I did not go to check.
    It was operating normally on 25th November, albeit with few customers, so unless something happened later that week maybe just a false rumour. By way of contrast Barcode was heaving.

Liked

Thanks. I was told by my (gay) guide from Siam Roads, on the 5th or 6th December, and he said it had just happened.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

they could have found a nicer way to turn u away

9. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (January 12th, 2020)