Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya trip report, Dec. 2019

Liked

Pattaya trip report, Dec. 2019

I flew out on from Heathrow Airport on Saturday/Sunday with Finnair. Our flight was more than an hour late taking off but, with - so the stewardess told me - more than 90 of us intending to transfer to a Bangkok flight at Helsinki, the connection was held for us. It did, though, mean that we eventually arrived at Bangkok airport an hour and a half late. Kudos to the www.thelimopattaya.com driver who had waited regardless of the delay.

After an uneventful drive, I arrived at my Jomtien Hotel at 6.30 pm, so, after showering, unpacking, etc. was ready to launch myself on Pattaya by 8 pm. I decided that, first off all, I'd check to see whether the reported decline even further in Sunnee Plaza was accurate. It was. In the old Krazy Dragon soi only a single beer bar was operating and had no customers: the over-the-road replacement for Good Boys - a misnomer of morality if ever there was one - that had operated briefly last Christmas under a name that I forget (numerals were involved) but which I had certainly and repeatedly enjoyed was in darkness. In the more easterly of the two sois, Eros was completely shut up and looking very sorry for itself. The soi’s beer bars were still operating with, for the early hour, a reasonable number of customers.

The first go-go of the three surviving Sunnee Plaza go-go bars I explored was Winner Boys. That had about 10 boys either on the stage or behind it and about the same number of customers. The boys were flirty and apparently friendly (apparently because a friend later offed one who then declined to exhibit the slightest bit of friendliness back in the room). All in all, a pleasant vibe and a good destination for anyone liking the more feminine type of boy.

Around the corner, the first of the two adjacent bars – is it called Power Boys? I can never remember – had four boys and two customers. Unfortunately the two customers were already engaged with the best looking boys, leaving one sort-of-reasonable-looking one on stage along with another who was growing distinctly female breasts. Not for me, so I quickly moved on to next door.

Nice Boys was the busiest bar yet. About ten boys were on stage – at least a couple being ones I recognised from last year. I forgot to count the customers this time (too many distractions being waved at me from the stage) but would guess at maybe 15. As usual, there were several instances of interaction in progress, with one completely naked boy reclining horizontally and face-up across the lap of the customer on the seat next to me and in the process of being vigorously manipulated (he must be popular – it took him over 25 minutes to produce the desired outcum which, in a spirit of wanting to offer you guys an accurate report, I needed to verify).

After this initial exploration of Sunnee, it was back to the Jomtien beer bars. I chose a seat at the Sun Bar and the greeters/hosts were as flirty as usual. Sadly for them, I became engrossed in conversation with a new Taiwanese acquaintance who was telling me how the current Hong Kong situation is perceived there (answer: with terror). Maybe tonight, I will converse instead with some of the boys and report back on the no-doubt-precarious health or regretable demise of Cambodian elephants or even Cambodian mamas.

"The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

2. 22 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 16th, 2019), arsenal (December 18th, 2019), Aux1010 (December 17th, 2019), BenCH (December 16th, 2019), BOY69 (December 18th, 2019), Brad the Impala (December 16th, 2019), christianpfc (January 2nd, 2020), colmx (December 17th, 2019), dab69 (December 16th, 2019), dinagam (December 16th, 2019), farmos (December 16th, 2019), francois (December 17th, 2019), gerefan2 (December 17th, 2019), goji (December 16th, 2019), GWMinUS (December 17th, 2019), Jellybean (December 17th, 2019), llz (December 17th, 2019), Mancs (December 17th, 2019), michaelx1992 (December 17th, 2019), Payneful (January 22nd, 2020), poshglasgow (December 16th, 2019), snotface (December 17th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Pattaya trip report, Dec. 2019

On my first full day in Pattaya (Monday), I spent a few hours in the afternoon as usual on Dongtan Beach. I sat in Rit's area and was surprised to be able to get my preferred seats. There were fewer customers than I'd usually have anticipated at this time of year, so that the single boy Rit seems to employ these days (only a decade ago it was six!) easily coped. I left early for a nap in my room so as to be fresh for the evening's adventures - if, that is, there were to be any...

For my second evening on the town I'd decided to take a look at Boyztown. That's not usually a preferred destination of mine as I find it a bit clinical compared to the hands-on experiences on offer in Sunnee. Nevertheless, in the interests of scientific research and to fulfil my new role as your Pattaya correspondent, I was determined to give it a go.

The first surprise was in getting to Boyztown from Jomtien. The baht buses - or at least the two I've used so far - now take a different route after reaching the bottom of Theppasit Road. Instead of taking the comparatively-recently-introduced dog-leg route to the left at that point, the buses now turn right and briefly head up Third Road before striking out left into a series of narrow sois (presumably skirting Sunnee PLaza itself) and eventually emerging near the VC Hotel. The route then continues as you'd expect.

I'd kept a note of a previous post here from Dimsumbear in which he'd said that the Boyztown shows involving nudity were to be found at Dreamboys and X-Boys, so they were on my list. At Dreamboys, there were about ten boys on the stage. When I arrived with a friend at about 8.50 am, we were the only customers but in the next 30 minutes or so we were joined by perhaps another half dozen. The boys were generally of the muscular type and most were pretty handsome. That's the type I prefer - but my companion does not and, as he was keen for an off, I said I'd take him where that would be more likely. Thus we ended up at Cupidol which was, indeed, more his type of place.

Cupidol had changed a great deal since the last time I was there (maybe three years ago?) - and for the better. Like Dream Boys it is well-appointed, comfortable and well-lit. Thankfully, no-one was smoking there (Dreamboys had allowed the Chinese guy sitting next to us to light up). There were about ten boys on the stage, of a wider physical range than in Dreamboys but generally of the younger, twinky sort that my friend prefers. Indeed, after a while he negotiated with a mamasan to pay the off fee in advance so that a slight and rather Chinese-looking boy would be waiting for him after we'd sampled the 10 pm show at X-Boys.

When we entered X-Boys we were, I think, the only customers, though by 10 pm three or four more others had arrived. Proceedings began dead on time with a big cock show featuring seven or eight boys. Two or three of them certainly merited their inclusion - while the others were never less than very decently equipped. After all the striding around the stage, the announcer said the boys would circulate through the audience for our personal inspection - so I pleasingly discovered that "hands on" entertainment lives on in Boyztown too. I beckoned one of them to my side where he quite happily sat for a moment or two in exchange for a small tip. A variety of showtime elements followed, including a surprisingly well-lit shower show and, eventually, a fucking show, after which its executants wandered through the audience (still sparse, so it didn't take long) in the search for gratuities. I was just thinking we ought to get back to Cupidol to collect the first boy when, to my surprise, my new friend from the big cock show arrived and plonked himself down next to me.

He was a handsome 22 year old, it transpired, and, although communication was difficult because (a) it was noisy and (b) he spoke little English, I eventually decided to take him off. At that point I discovered that my companion had also offed an X-Boys boy and so, after collecting the Cupidol boy en route, the five of us headed back to Jomtien where we enjoyed one of those towers of Chang beer for half an hour or so in Sun Bar while all trying to get to know each other a little better. Of course, the culmination of that educative process inevitably takes place somewhat later - and, while I cannot report yet how my friend got on with his twinky duo, I can tell you that I was more than pleased with my own new acquaintance. He completely lived up to expectations (the mamasan had said that he'd do everything apart from being fucked) and, indeed, after showering with me it was he who took the initiative in offering to demonstrate his skills. He certainly was skillful, too, and also hard throughout. Afterwards we spent almost an hour communicating through internet translation software and, before he left at about 2.45 am, I'd arranged to meet him again.

Altogether, then, my impression of Boyztown has gone up markedly and meanwhile I've also now chalked up my first - and really very enjoyable - sexual encounter of the holiday.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

4. 12 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 17th, 2019), arsenal (December 18th, 2019), BenCH (December 20th, 2019), BOY69 (December 19th, 2019), Brad the Impala (December 17th, 2019), christianpfc (January 2nd, 2020), dinagam (December 17th, 2019), GWMinUS (December 17th, 2019), neddy3 (December 18th, 2019), Payneful (January 22nd, 2020), poshglasgow (December 18th, 2019), sglad (December 18th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The baht bus detour is because of road works further along which you would not have seen!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And did you succeed already in finding a decent enough place to eat? No chinese ladies/girls among the competition for the best hunks?
    Well, one sees again, Pattaya delivers, in whatever way the guest wants it. Live or app or.....

Liked

No "fine dining Pattaya style" to report as yet, but I will try to fit Cafe des Amis, Casa Pascal and a few others in when I can. No Chinese patrons seen anywhere at all, yet, either. Perhaps they - and a few more farang - will fly in once Christmas gets closer.

To continue my report...

Tuesday was spent at Dongtan Beach which, for the first time, showed a few signs of old-style activity. A few blue-jacketed masseurs were now offering their services and the number of ice cream sellers and DVD hawkers had also slightly increased. Falang numbers are still, though, comparatively low.

Tuesday night proved to be less adventurous than Monday. I had exchanged Skype messages with Monday night’s boy from X-Boys and had agreed to take him off as soon as the bar opened at 8 pm, so as to maximise our time together.

Getting to a bar that early in the evening is something that I can’t recall doing in a long time and it was a fascinating experience. As I entered X-Boys at 8.01 pm there were, unsurprisingly, no customers at all, yet a conga line of about 15 or so boys in undies was parading in a circle around the stage to the sound of Abba’s Dancing Queen. Is the routine a sort of team-bonding exercise, I wonder, designed to get them in the mood before the customers arrive? Having asked to take out the boy, I was pleasantly surprised not to be expected to waste money on having to buy a drink while waiting for him to get dressed. In fact, the various mamasans and waiters couldn’t have been nicer. While I waited, the boys’ parade stopped and a fascinating scene took place. From the back of the bar, the voice of, I assume, the boss, began taking a roll-call just like would be done at school, calling out in turn each boy’s number and then the appropriate name. After each one, someone on stage would call back “Kap!” After the roll-call (no-one seemed to have bunked off that night) the boss gave a little pep-talk, also addressing some remarks to “doorman”. Everyone listened very attentively (X-Boys seems a well-run ship). At that point, my young man emerged in street clothes and we left. As a result, I’m unable to confirm anyone’s longstanding fantasies about compulsory – and no doubt invasive - employees’ medical inspection before commencement of the evening’s work. Still, we can go on dreaming.

Having already agreed to meet two falang friends for dinner, I brought my boy along too. Although communication was still a difficulty (he has minimal English, just as my friends and I have minimal Thai) he gamely tried some unfamiliar food and, indeed, opted for wine before later reverting to beer. I hope and think that he enjoyed the experience – but, in such a situation, who really knows what the boys are thinking?

By 10 pm we were ready to go back to my hotel where, interspersed with occasional horrified glances at a rather violent Italian movie, dubbed into Thai, about demonic possession and exorcism, we whiled away the time until well after 2 am when he had to leave (he has a second job as a cleaner at night). Once again, he showed real skill as a customer-pleaser, consistently taking the initiative in finding out what I wanted to do and then acting on it with a convincingly-maintained show of pleasure and enthusiasm. The X-Boys work ethic and training programme yet again turns up trumps. I have to say that he has given this particular holiday the best start of any that I’ve enjoyed for many years.

8. 15 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (December 18th, 2019), arsenal (December 18th, 2019), Aux1010 (December 19th, 2019), BenCH (December 20th, 2019), BOY69 (December 19th, 2019), Brad the Impala (December 18th, 2019), christianpfc (January 2nd, 2020), farmos (December 18th, 2019), goji (December 18th, 2019), GWMinUS (December 26th, 2019), Jellybean (December 18th, 2019), llz (December 18th, 2019), neddy3 (December 18th, 2019), Payneful (January 22nd, 2020), poshglasgow (December 18th, 2019)

Liked

Good on you, Marsilius.

Your trip reports are nicely written and informative.

Keep on enjoying yourself, and telling us about it.
    ..........and that's the way it is.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 18th, 2019), catawampuscat (December 19th, 2019), goji (December 18th, 2019), Oliver2 (December 18th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Thanks indeed Marsilius. Very enjoyable trip reports, with a nice sense of perspective, and wit.

12. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (December 19th, 2019)

Liked

Great reports, Marsilius, I've enjoyed reading them.

Keep "it" up !!

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius View Post
    No "fine dining Pattaya style" to report as yet, but I will try to fit Cafe des Amis, Casa Pascal and a few others in when I can. No Chinese patrons seen anywhere at all, yet, either. Perhaps they - and a few more farang - will fly in once Christmas gets closer.

To continue my report...

Having already agreed to meet two brought my boy along too. Although communication was still a difficulty (he has minimal English, just as my friends and I have minimal Thai) he gamely tried some unfamiliar food and, indeed, opted for wine before later reverting to beer. I hope and think that he enjoyed the experience – but, in such a situation, who really knows what the boys are thinking?
    Taking the boy was in very poor taste as he can offer nothing to the farang dinner group, actually it was a disservice to your 2 farang dinner companions.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

15. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (December 19th, 2019)

Liked

I can assure you that they were entirely delighted by an injection of eye candy to the guest list.

17. User who gave Like to post:

BOY69 (December 19th, 2019)