Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tattoos

Liked

Re: Tattoos

@dinagam. Those are beautiful boys you shared.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hmmm Tattoos, always hated that after nearly getting punched one night when leaving Sunee and all over a bloody tattoo - was walking home past a bar that was closing up late LATE one night and heard a rough looking type of guy shouting at me with a "HEY you, N.Irish guy ( ok not ACTUALLY that of course), but as I was wary of and didn't like the drunk tone of the voice plus I knew it was going to be shit he was talking AND as he was sitting with a rough looking bunch of drunk guys I just waved a bit nodded politely and walked on.

Of course that wasn't enough for him and he then started giving it the whole shouting after me "HEY so you want to fuck me again ?" routine. To which I instantly launched into my well practiced "oooh I'm sorry I have SUCH a poor memory now" line of defensive ( which to be fair is not at all far from the truth actually) and bluffed my way as I usually do in such situations with a "ohhh I'm sorry I didn't recognise you there, how the hell are you" line of bullshit etc....trying to be all nice and friendly.

WELL, the "Sorry I dont recognise / remember you" line just seemed to annoy him even more and he turned and whipped his shirt off, displaying a massive tattoo that literally covered half his torso with some sort of meandering snake design thing. I looked at it and (genuinely) said again "hmmm sorry no, I dont remember, but dont be offended as I have SUCH a bad memory always " which just seemed to make him even madder again then as "apparently" his tattoo was his pride and joy and his trade mark and "apparently" I had previously said very nice things to him about it whilst fucking him - or so i was told ! I hadn't the heart to tell him he could have had a sheeps head growing out of his belly and I'd of said nice things about that too to ensure I got laid if I was horny but decided perhaps that keeping that to myself was perhaps the better option !

But no, my lack of memory of his apparently wonderful tattoo was enough to offend him deeply it seems and it went from "so you want to fuck me tonight or not to more of an aggressive drunken "Ok, ok , FUCK YOU, you fucking stupid Farang anyway" - which I took as my cue to depart the scene rapidly before the follow up punch in the face that was growing ever more likely was delivered !

So, now anytime I see a guy with a tattoo ( whilst fucking at least) I either try to at least make a mental note of it ( waste of time ) or preferably I just TOTALLY ignore it so they'll never ask me about it again and I'll not get caught out !

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (June 10th, 2020), gerefan2 (June 6th, 2020), ktq (June 6th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

stop drinking and posting...yes irish...talking to u

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What from the above gives you the idea I was drinking at 6pm ? Although to be fair that sounds like a reasonable enough way to pass the afternoon.