Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trip Report Bangkok

No Platformed
    Liked

Trip Report Bangkok

Here for 60 days. Arrived on my Qantas flight from Sydney more or less on time. Breezed through the Seniors & Families queue. The fingerprint thingy was not as bad as I'd been told, didnt take much longer than the last time as I remember it. Took an AOT limo to my friend's condo behind Bangkok Bank on Silom.

Yes I got laid the first night. Had dinner in the terrace outside the G restaurant. That owner really is the total PITA that others have said very OTT with customers he knows and my friend is one of those but its a good place to watch the passing parade. One or two farang with boys eating there. Saw many twinks going into Banana Bar opposite so we went there afterwards. My friend "gave" me the off fee by paying the bar for both the boys we took and all the drinks as a welcome present so I dont know what that came to. My guy was happy with 1500 baht and was a great little performer.

Monday went for a walk down Silom. The new building on the corner of Convent does not seem to be going up very quickly. My friend told me Dean & Deluca there is very popular with ex-pat farang but when I went found out its closed now. We had lunch at some Indian restaurant in the basement of Silom Complex. No one can equal arsenals restaurant reviews so I wont bother but if you like Indian its worth a visit. Later had drinks and dinner at Balcony. A waiter called V is a favourite of my friend and gives good service.

Even though I promised myself to play the field the boy from the previous night had seen me walk down the street and messaged me on Line about a repeat performance. If your onto a good thing I always say.

2. 8 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 3rd, 2019), BOY69 (December 4th, 2019), colmx (December 4th, 2019), frequent (December 3rd, 2019), GWMinUS (December 5th, 2019), Jellybean (December 3rd, 2019), Patanawet (December 9th, 2019), splinter1949 (December 11th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Trip Report Bangkok

Love your review. Are you planning to go to Babylon? Older guys like us usually have a lot of fun there. At least I do

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CambodiaVisitor View Post
    Love your review. Are you planning to go to Babylon? Older guys like us usually have a lot of fun there. At least I do
    No I prefer to know where the cock I will be sucking has been before I start to play and I prefer to know that it was showered where I am staying.

I finished my last post by saying if your on a good thing and my word what a good thing the Banana Bar boy has been. I have not been taking him out to meals or shopping which seems to be what a lot of lonely tourists here do but fortunately Im staying with a friend.

My friend had an interesting experience just before I arrived. Two Vietnamese boys contacted him on Grindr saying they were brothers and offering a 4 hands massage. He was desperate I think and he agreed. Usually he avoids the Vietnamese boys, thinks there hopeless. Anyway these two turned up, obviously late teens early twenties, massage was OK he said but they had no idea how to deliver a happy ending properly. When they went to shower he checked their passports which they had with them. Not brothers it seems, and both under eighteen. He got rid of them as quick as possible and blocked them on Grindr as soon as they were out of the building. Always have to be super careful I guess.

Soi 4. We tried Fork & Cork previously Sphinx. Pleasant but over priced. Afterwards had a drink at Welcome Bar. Heres a tip. Dont sit underneath the television set. The waiters all look at it all the time and the boys from that gogo bar opposite (Jupiter?) also sit out on their verandah and look at it too. That means you think there looking at you. Someone told me the waiters at Welcome only get 200 a night and as there all Burmese or Cambodians they dont complain.

I went for a massage in a shop behind Bangkok Bank near the condo where Im staying. There were a couple of boys working there but they gave me a girl. She did a good massage but a bit of a heifer if you know what I mean.

Not much else to report. Sorry but Im hear for 60 days so I want to get into a routine.

5. 6 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 7th, 2019), frequent (December 6th, 2019), goji (December 6th, 2019), GWMinUS (December 7th, 2019), Jellybean (December 10th, 2019), llz (December 6th, 2019)

Liked

If I go to a massage place and after asking for a boy, they allocate a girl, then I leave.
    The last time this happened was in Siem Reap. I sent the girl away, they sent a different girl and I then left. The couple in the next 2 bays also decided to leave with no massage for some reason.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    If I go to a massage place and after asking for a boy, they allocate a girl, then I leave. The last time this happened was in Siem Reap. I sent the girl away, they sent a different girl and I then left. The couple in the next 2 bays also decided to leave with no massage for some reason.
    I once went to that massage shop on the corner of the DJ Station alleyway and was asked whether I wanted a boy or a girl. I replied "Up to you" so the girl who'd shown me inside stayed with me. Towards the end she lunged at the crown jewels. I told her I wasn't interested and she replied "You can ask for a boy!". However I was just after a massage; maybe that's what Steve was after too and didn't care about the masseur's gender

No Platformed
    Liked

You are right frequent I was there for the massage not for some hanky panky

So I've been here a week - seven more to go. Trying to be in relaxed holiday mood so its not bars boys and booze every night. Settled into a routine here but still waking up a bit earlier than I like. Breakfast at home. Go for a walk end up somewhere for coffee. Found a small gay coffee bar in Soi Pipat. Rainbow flag in window seems to be run by a lesbian who speaks good english. Wifi but no comfortable seats, mostly stools and benches. Nothing with a back to it. But its OK. Called "Unnamed". Coffee Club also a bit further up the Soi towards Chong Nonsi. Or theres a Au Bonne Pain around the corner in Naratiwas near the Sathorn corner. Lunch is out or at home dinner the opposite.

I still keep seeing the Banana Bar boy. At my age I only need sex every two days or so. He is one or two days and boys from Grindr the other days. Amazed at the prices got an offer of 1000 baht on the weekend. Took it. Good performer. Might see him again. Sauna Mania is just down the road but Im not tempted. Decided on two massages a week.

Ill probably go to one of the Thailand Philharmonic Spanish concerts the weekend before Xmas. Thanks to christianpfc for his tips about other cultural places.

If we go out to dinner its Soi 4. I think Ive settled on Balcony as being my favourite place there for both drinks and dinner.

9. 4 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (December 9th, 2019), goji (December 9th, 2019), Jellybean (December 10th, 2019), Patanawet (December 9th, 2019)

Liked

I have just been staying on Soi Pipat for 4 days and missed the gay coffee bar. All the business went to Starbucks, True and Au Bon Pain.
    Must try harder next time.

The taste of the coffee at Gafae in Pattaya beats all of these chains. However, I'm still cautious trying new coffee shops, as quite a few of the Thai independents seem to offer some shitty bitter Robusta blend.

Liked

The best coffee around Soi 3 is Joey's Coffee. His stall is down the sub-soi opposite the 7-11, about 30m into the market. Great quality beans from Chiang Mai, and only 40 Baht. Joey is quite cute as well.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 10th, 2019), goji (December 10th, 2019)

Liked

The best coffee near Soi 3 is Joey's coffee. His stall is 30m down the sub-soi almost opposite 7-11. He uses coffee grown around Chiang Mai. Only 40 Baht.

Liked

Has Joey become less cute between 10.08 am and 10.10 am?
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

15. 5 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (December 11th, 2019), arsenal (December 10th, 2019), Brad the Impala (December 11th, 2019), goji (December 10th, 2019), snotface (December 11th, 2019)