Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Ben & Lek 2 - Follow up to the topic of November

Liked

Ben & Lek 2 - Follow up to the topic of November

Ben & Lek 2 - Follow up to the topic of November

Have now stayed at B&L two weeks, so believe I’m now able to share some observations and comments of it.

Ben & Lek are the young children of the owner, Peter.

Friendly? Yes, Gay? - I come and go, whenever I like with whomever, unnoticed thru the deserted (almost always) lobby or by the outside stairs. Have met the owner once arnd. 11pm. one evening when returning for the night with a boy from Winner. He looked a bit surprised but nodded and wished us good night w/o further comments then or later. I have seen briefly total of maybe ten of the other guests so far when passing by with a nod. Some older single farangs, seen one with a Thai male overnight guest. Few and far apart Indians and back packers staying for one night down in the ”dorm rooms”. The place is quiet and more than half empty. No complaints here.

The building, furniture etc. is old and the tear and wear shows, but I got what I asked and paid for. (by the week, not in advance) WiFi, New TV connected to my PC (VGA cable), Sufficient pressure warm water shower, kitchen, a decent aircon, balcony and so forth. Very much like a private 60 M2 one bedroom apartment that happens to be located on top of a guest house. The pool is not big, but kept clean and mostly used by me only. Sufficient for a quick cooling off after my morning run. There are two English type pubs within 100-200m. Shops, 7/11 etc. and an open market with 100+ stalls selling anything from sushi to whole duck to rubber boots. Two cafees next door with good “Americano” for half the price in Pattaya proper.

Do I recommend the place? Njaa.. Up to you, BUT. To stay here, you need a motorbike. Otherwise 100-120 baht for each visit to town adds up a lot in a month. 50 b. to 2nd. Road – same to Jomtien complex. Tend to be more (60-70b) when coming back late. Need also to be reasonably fit, climbing up to third floor may be too much to some of my fellow (old) fools seen in Sunee or JC. Security is non-existing. There is no gate or doors when entering via outside stairs. The only lock from the street to my apartment, is the lock on my door. The lobby is mostly deserted, but the door is locked sometime before midnight. No ID-check for visitors obviously.

Finally, off the topic: I found Sunee even more dark and depressing than only a year ago. Got an impression that even Winner is losing the game. Power B mostly empty. Nice Boys seem to be the new Eros, some customers sucking the boys and so forth. For me, mostly now the massage boys of JC give/sell me what I came here for. Body to Body massage (oil) happy ending with frottage or similar and occasional fuck, sometimes asked by me and at times by them. Seem to be the new normal nowadays.

That’s it folkas, Up to You.

BRGDS
    OldFoool

2. 14 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 29th, 2019), BOY69 (November 30th, 2019), Brad the Impala (November 30th, 2019), christianpfc (November 30th, 2019), colmx (November 30th, 2019), dinagam (November 29th, 2019), francois (November 30th, 2019), goji (November 30th, 2019), Jellybean (November 30th, 2019), llz (November 30th, 2019), Moses (November 29th, 2019), Smiles (November 30th, 2019), splinter1949 (November 30th, 2019), TaoR (November 30th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Ben & Lek 2 - Follow up to the topic of November

Thanks, OldFool, for fulfilling your promise, made on October 20, 2019 in your first topic, (See link below) to provide a review of your stay at Ben and Lek Gay Friendly Guesthouse.

For me, I found your report detailed and an interesting read. May I ask, would you consider returning to Ben & Lek? If not, during your two weeks, did you consider looking and did you find any potential alternative accommodation for a future trip, that is, if you indeed plan to return to Pattaya?

Quote Originally Posted by OldFool View Post
    . . . And yes, will post a review of B&L if find the place worth it..

BRGDS
    https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...uesthouse-quot

Liked

Re: Ben & Lek 2 - Follow up to the topic of November

Greetings Jellybean, and thank you for the correction. October, not November it was.

An old friend once told me, I´m not human, I´m a machine. I do the same movements over and over again, no matter the outcome or lessons learned. So, to your question, I will come back to P, regardless the ROE for baht, or whatever. Not so long time ago we got 50b/€, now 33. Therefore soon the only option for me is B&L. When baht hits 20/€ I probably share a dorm room with some Indian back packers.

Seriously, I found my flat on top of the B&L reasonable liveable, but no. Too un-convenient location. The Regional road to town is a bit too much even for a retiree biker like myself.

And yes, I now consider T-5 on soi 5 Thappraya. I checked the place and it is clean and new, no pool and likely not “gay friendly.” But the price for a months stay should be about the same 20000 all included, s.a. housekeping & utilities. Nice big room with kitchenette and balcony. I think I´m getting too old to drag reluctant 20 somethings for a night. I get what I want in JC massage shops or in ST rooms in Sunee.

BRGDS
    OldFool

5. User who gave Like to post:

Jellybean (December 1st, 2019)