Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok 28th November

Liked

Bangkok 28th November

Hi. I am a fairly new member to this site. I have been to Bangkok many times on business, and arrive on 28th for 5 nights. I have meets organised via the web, but would really like to meet other members to chat and explore the go go bars! I am into twinks types so not interested in Tawan or Moonlight!

Liked

Re: Bangkok 28th November

Visit Babylon. It gets busy daily after 5 pm.

Liked

If you are under 50 or at least look youthful if slightly over, do visit the O-Parties at Sauna Mania on 29th and Ratchada Sauna on 30th. You need to arrive by 8.30pm for both. An experience you will never forget staring with the models fucking each other then making themselves available for all .......and well over a hundred twinks (particularly at Ratchada) keen to play for free. Plenty of time to get back to Patpong Two later for the second and third shows. Enjoy!

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    If you are under 50 or at least look youthful if slightly over, do visit the O-Parties at Sauna Mania on 29th and Ratchada Sauna on 30th. You need to arrive by 8.30pm for both. An experience you will never forget staring with the models fucking each other then making themselves available for all .......and well over a hundred twinks (particularly at Ratchada) keen to play for free. Plenty of time to get back to Patpong Two later for the second and third shows. Enjoy!
    I know that it isn't what Andaman meant but are we allowed to make ageist comments on the Forum?

No Platformed
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Hi. I am a fairly new member to this site. I have been to Bangkok many times on business, and arrive on 28th for 5 nights. I have meets organised via the web, but would really like to meet other members to chat and explore the go go bars! I am into twinks types so not interested in Tawan or Moonlight!
    Where is "Moonlight"? I can't locate it on a map?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    " ... are we allowed to make ageist comments on the Forum? ... "
    Of course we are allowed. I know a thousand farangs here who look absolutely hilarious ... and don't know it. What's wrong with you? In my opinion the best kind of physical comedy in this neck of the woods. One of my best friends wears socks with sandals.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    Of course we are allowed. I know a thousand farangs here who look absolutely hilarious ... and don't know it. What's wrong with you? In my opinion the best kind of physical comedy in this neck of the woods. One of my best friends wears socks with sandals.
    Malcolm Muggeridge maintained that humour lies in the disparity between human aspirations and human performance, as I think I remarked earlier, so socks with sandals and so forth are a good example. Long-sleeved shirts with shorts are almost equally risible

However I suspect that he's actually being critical of one of his Forum heroes who's recently taken to using ad hominems such as "intoxicated dowager" and "childish 70+ year old" but then again, perhaps not

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by StevieWonders View Post
    I know that it isn't what Andaman meant but are we allowed to make ageist comments on the Forum?
    Why not, we make ever other kind of one it seems ! Enough with the PC BS surely, we get it everywhere else, surely here we're all adult enough to "cope" with others slants and jibes like big boys ( ohhh shit, is that sizest !!? ;-)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Keith View Post
    Have you tried frequent? He is allegedly in Bangkok and often short of human company!

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 28th, 2019), Smiles (November 28th, 2019)

Liked

Impossible to imagine why. He'd be first on my party list.