Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Culture in Bangkok

Liked

Re: Culture in Bangkok

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    ,.. for some reason and unannounced in advance there was an interval which for me completely destroyed the mood. I sat it out so I'm unable to answer your question
    Do not despair.
    Your weekly facial with the naughty Burmese chap is due Sunday afternoon.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Do not despair. Your weekly facial with the naughty Burmese chap is due Sunday afternoon.
    Not true - I'm busy helping Olly plan the Palestine Gay Pride March 2020 all afternoon

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks frequent. I look forward to seeing you as a member of the Pattaya Faction of Gay Revolutionaries.
    However,I'm not needed as an organiser; its arranged by others in the gay community. Very well-received by onlookers, too.. There's an active group fighting Pink-Washing here in London. You can see us at the annual Gay Pride marches in London. Plenty of Palestinian and Rainbow flags are always on display. Next year I'm taking my PFLP one....just received from a comrade in Ramallah. Rather battle-scarred, I'm afraid, but all the more poignant for that.
    We announced ourselves as a group to be reckoned with when (about ten years ago) Tel Aviv was named as Gay City of the Year...or something like that. It was announced at the end of the march in Trafalgar Square and was received by a chorus of boos and hundreds of Palestinian flags being raised in the air. An Israeli singer on the stage was astonished.
    He learnt something about Londoners that day. Just as Trump will on Tuesday....if he didn't already know.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    There's an active group fighting Pink-Washing here in London. You can see us at the annual Gay Pride marches in London. Plenty of Palestinian and Rainbow flags are always on display. Next year I'm taking my PFLP one....just received from a comrade in Ramallah.
    No Palestine Gay Pride actually in Palestine then? All rather gutless

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    No Palestine Gay Pride actually in Palestine then?
    no but there is a Gay Pride Palestine, it is organised by The Palestine Popular Front for Liberation (PPFL) , a splinter group that broke away from the PFLP in Tel Aviv 10 years ago and is aligned I think with the Judean People's Front - not to be confused with the FPLP splinter group which is aligned with the Peoples Front of Judea? or is that the Judean People’s Popular Front?

it is all too confusing, and they are all just a bunch of naughty boys anyway!

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 1st, 2019), frequent (December 1st, 2019), Nirish guy (December 9th, 2019)

Liked

BACC (Bangkok Art and Culture Center)
    MOCA (Museum of contemporary art)
    and you are lucky, there are German language movies for free in Goethe institute in Dec-Jan-Feb every year, and I assume other embassies or cultural institutes have similar events.
    And there will be Bangkok Street Festival and Thailand Tourism Festival in Lumpini park in January.

8. User who gave Like to post:

StevieWonders (December 9th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i much prefer the highly cultural shows held nightly at the gogo bars

10. User who gave Like to post:

alipatt (December 9th, 2019)