Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Supposing it all became too expensive...where next?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Supposing it all became too expensive...where next?

chip...theres the problem..u probably had a USD5000 watch ...even a newbie that has spent the last 20 years living under a rock knows that in brazil u wear NO jewlry..no cameras...no iphones...

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    chip...theres the problem..u probably had a USD5000 watch ...even a newbie that has spent the last 20 years living under a rock knows that in brazil u wear NO jewlry..no cameras...no iphones...
    Nowhere is really safe - I’ve been similarly mugged in central Kuala Lumpur with people looking on. It hasn’t stopped me going back

Banned
    Liked

Marketwatch USA runs a regular question-and-answer series along these lines. All you need do is add a parameter such as "and the Latino boys are cheap and plentiful" and you may solve your problems https://www.marketwatch.com/story/im...ire-2019-11-11

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Don't make assumptions if you don't have the facts about me. I do not wear any jewelry, or watches when I travel and carry very little cash. I dress in jeans t-shirt and runners. I certainly don't exhibit wealth in any way. And for you assumption that every "newbie" should know what not to wear while there is certainly not true. An Asian fellow who was visiting Rio for the first time, a newbie as you call them, was robed of his back pack on the beach. He tried to get away with his back pack and was killed for his effort. Thailand is a great place to go, regardless of whether one is into the gay scene.

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (November 30th, 2019)