Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The most beautiful femboy in Thailand

Liked

The most beautiful femboy in Thailand

I’ve finally met him. Two long years ago on Gay Romeo. He certainly knew how to make the most of his beauty with the camera. And I only experienced him one time as my boyfriend took up most of my free time back then.

He was 18 and I’m not sure what he was looking for, but it took about three or four messages to convince him to come to my place. Offering a weeks worth of wages for just an hour of sacrifice must have done it. Certainly wasn’t my looks. Sharing the same late night hours helped also, as the sun started rising he was tired and instead of leaving in a hurry he submissively fell asleep in my arms. I tried to sleep but with what seemed like a treasure chest of gold just laying there beside me I wasn’t going to lose it.

Flash forward to now and there he was on a gay app, with not the best photo of himself. Wasn’t even sure it was him till I saw the other photos and there he was, preening in front of his phone knowing how adorable he was. It was almost 6 am and he was just back from a night of drinking at a disco with his friends. He agreed to come right over as he knew me and how innocuous I was as far as demands. He vaguely remembered me but I couldn’t say the same.

My regret now is not having learned the Thai language as he spoke very little English but that was all we had. Sort of a motivational thing to learn more. He seemed to be a bit more fem this time, not using much make up at all, but much effort put into his hair color. The first thing he asked me if the blonde looked better than the black. Definitely so.

I asked him if he wanted to become a lady boy, he looked confused and surprised I would ask that, perhaps not realizing how fem he was. To him he’s just a gay boy. And I often wonder about the hideous lady boys with all that make up, if they started out like this guy. I’m sure they do at some point. Too bad time can’t stop there but as they age more mascara and powder gets applied until they become almost clownish looking.

No point to my post. Just thrilled to have hooked up with this gem. I was losing hope there were any left in Pattaya. And if I turned him into a mb two years ago, so be it. And no way I’m giving any clues, he’s mine in my mind. Ha

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (December 3rd, 2019), francois (December 4th, 2019), Jellybean (December 3rd, 2019), poshglasgow (December 8th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: The most beautiful femboy in Thailand

Why not pay for his sex change? I personally find fem boys somewhat repulsive and I don’t understand the attraction....They need to make up their mind either cut of the cock or not?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

I would never do that because I’m not into women. That’s why I like him because he’s a gay boy/ fem boy. But I understand why you don’t like them. In fact I’m on my way to Abomb in boys town and will probably see nothing but manly men with tattoos. But whatever.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Manforallseasons (December 4th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Obviously clear to me he is not a katoey nor wanting to be. IF indeed he had this inclination, he would have started the whole process years ago. Just like fomerly all those sexy JPNese young bekpekkers-one sees them hardly anymore nowadays-any colour of hair is OK if its not black. Hair painting cost around 800 THB at most hairdressers.

Liked

I really like when they paint their hair. Makes them stand out from others and gives them their own personalities. In a way their bodies all look the same to me.

Liked

In Pattaya there are a few boys who appeal to both gays and ladyboy enthusiasts. I recall 3 years ago one boy who admitted that he occasionally dressed in slut female gear (short skirt, high heels, bra etc ) wore make-up and painted his nails and attended a ladyboy bar. He showed me photos on his phone like that, although he had no silicone or hormone treated breasts.