Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Gay scene in Phuket, Thailand?

Liked

Gay scene in Phuket, Thailand?

I'm going to Phuket in February with a friend. How is the gay scene there? Lots of money boys or just boys looking for fun? Any bathhouses? Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Liked

Re: Gay scene in Phuket, Thailand?

Gay scene in Phuket is concentrated at
    Paradise Complex very few bars clubs and massage places , The gay scene was dramatically declined at the past 15 years.
    You can find money boys on line. If you are going to Phuket for the beaches and sightseeing you'll enjoy your trip but if you are coming there especially for the gay scene you will be very disappointed.
    If you have the time I recommend you to visit Krabi area as well (for the beutiful beaches and islalands not for the gay scene).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That is correct; and it was also true in 1997 when I made my first visit. The Paradise Complex in those days compared very poorly with Boyztown. Scruffier, more expensive and very quiet. My last visit was three years ago- perhaps it has changed- and it confirmed my view. Admittedly it was the low season but it was almost deserted.

The one plus I can think of was the number of massage places open in the afternoon. We tried two; one was very good and the other abysmal....but there was a choice.

And yes; if you want beaches, go to Krabi and visit the off-shore islands. We seldom see other gay couples there, or singles of any sexuality, but we always receive a warm welcome. And the islands are beautiful, if sometimes crowded owing to the number of day-trippers.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (November 25th, 2019)

Liked

I have just been to Phuket (Patong). Summary: gogo bars poor, massage places and online okay. Details here:
    https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...t-oct2019.html

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (November 26th, 2019), snotface (November 27th, 2019)