List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Boyztown drinks prices will hit 500b...

Liked

Boyztown drinks prices will hit 500b...

Well, that's the prediction of the owner of Nice Boy Bar when I had a little chat with him about a week ago. He did not mention the working of the Boyztown cartels, but it could happen if his bar was closed for good.
    Without his bar, Winner and Power Boys, and the other drinking bars in Sunee Plaza would not be able to draw the customer base for sustainable operations.
    He was proud of his bar because he ran it well, from taking good care of his boys and staff by providing food and shelter. He proudly claimed that his bar was more comfortable than most of the bars in Boyztown, from the comfortable sofas to the good air conditioning, so much so that all of his newly acquired boys were seen huddled together on the stage for want of warmth, while the jolly veterans were busy wanking away to some regular customers. In contrast the air-conditioning at Cupidol was simply inadequate from the customer's perspective, ditto the ubiquitous stools at BoyzBoyzBoyz.
    I hope we can help with the bars of Sunee Plaza with our continuing support and patronage.

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 11th, 2019), dab69 (November 12th, 2019), francois (November 11th, 2019), Marsilius (November 11th, 2019), michaelx1992 (November 12th, 2019), Wolzek (November 11th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Re: Boyztown drinks prices will hit 500b...

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    Well, that's the prediction of the owner of Nice Boy Bar when I had a little chat with him about a week ago ... I hope we can help with the bars of Sunee Plaza with our continuing support and patronage.
    I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of 500 baht drinks

Liked

I can barely contain my excitement at the thought of Nice Boys.

5. 4 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (November 12th, 2019), dinagam (November 11th, 2019), Kenny (November 11th, 2019), michaelx1992 (November 11th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    He was proud of his bar because he ran it well, from taking good care of his boys and staff by providing food and shelter. He proudly claimed that his bar was more comfortable than most of the bars in Boyztown, from the comfortable sofas to the good air conditioning, so much so that all of his newly acquired boys were seen huddled together on the stage for want of warmth
    “Newly acquired” I thought that 3 years ago....Lol
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Agree. The boss of Nice boys does a great job and provides the most fun bar in Pattaya. Agree also that the bars of Sunee deserves our support.

8. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 14th, 2019), dab69 (November 13th, 2019), dinagam (November 12th, 2019)

Liked

Last month, they had 4 new straight boys and a new gay boy (new compared to June this year), though none of them appealed to me.

Beer does take good care of his guys. They get free food, free haircuts, blood tests,. but no shelter afaik.

It is also necessary because he solely relies on word of mouth to attract new guys.
    That is why all the boys seem to come from the same places (Potharam, Nakhon Sawan, Chiang Rai, ..).

I spoke with M, one of the veterans, and he claimed that while he had 4 to 5 offs every week two years ago, nowadays he averages that number in the month, and that goes for all the boys.
    Less money coming in means less bragging on facebook about newly acquired wealth means less 'fresh' meat' enticed to work at the bar..
    Even though it's probably the most popular bar of Sunee plaza, they also had a rather low 'low season'.

It's a bar that is unique in the world and they certainly deserve our support.

10. 7 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (November 12th, 2019), christianpfc (November 14th, 2019), dab69 (November 12th, 2019), dinagam (November 12th, 2019), Manforallseasons (November 12th, 2019), splinter1949 (November 12th, 2019), Wolzek (November 12th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

did Dragon go under?
    Was there last August and only saw the sign lit up once along a very darkened soi.
    It just looked so surreal.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by michaelx1992 View Post
    Last month, they had 4 new straight boys.

Beer does take good care of his guys. They get free food, free haircuts, blood tests,. but no shelter afaik.

It is also necessary because he solely relies on word of mouth to attract new guys.
    That is why all the boys seem to come from the same places (Potharam, Nakhon Sawan, Chiang Rai, ..)..
    I know a few of the boys well, they pay for their own haircuts, the owner does have some of the boys stay at his house, it would be nice to know that the boys are blood tested and perhaps some are but I have never been told anything about that and yes it is a very unique place.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    did Dragon go under?
    Was there last August and only saw the sign lit up once along a very darkened soi.
    It just looked so surreal.
    I'm afraid that Dragon 789 is no more. When I last dropped by about two months ago with the intention of showering with my regular guy, the place was practically closed with the exception of Noy who was manning the bar downstairs, quietly engaging a falang customer. Alas, a fond wish went unfulfilled.

Liked

Nice Boys also often have 'specials, just like a restaurant. A boy who works there for perhaps only one or two nights and then disappears. Some of those boys have been wonderful offs.