Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Stay on Topic Please

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Stay on Topic Please

I appreciate all the comments/feedback. Sorry if I offended anyone on my comment on moderation. Maybe it's the actual platform. Noted that the post should be on the feedback section, I apologize. I am very much happy to give insights on gay scene in the Philippines maybe on a different thread or forum category. I need to check where or if some can direct me. I'm not complaining on the info/tips I'm getting here, very helpful to my future visit in Thailand. Will definitely post about my experience. I'm planning to attend GCircuit party on Songkran but ticket is 9500 Baht, yikes. Again, I appreciate all the comments/feedback. Have fun everyone

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (November 7th, 2019), sglad (November 7th, 2019)

Liked

Re: Stay on Topic Please

Quote Originally Posted by deecruz View Post
    I appreciate all the comments/feedback. Sorry if I offended anyone on my comment on moderation. Maybe it's the actual platform. Noted that the post should be on the feedback section, I apologize. I am very much happy to give insights on gay scene in the Philippines maybe on a different thread or forum category. I need to check where or if some can direct me. I'm not complaining on the info/tips I'm getting here, very helpful to my future visit in Thailand. Will definitely post about my experience. I'm planning to attend GCircuit party on Songkran but ticket is 9500 Baht, yikes. Again, I appreciate all the comments/feedback. Have fun everyone
    Definitely no offence taken by the admin' team, deecruz, we are always happy to see new members join our happy band of brothers on Sawatdee.

Any topics relating to your gay experiences in the Philippines should be posted in the Gay World forum and reports on the GCircuit party and Songkran should be posted in the Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum.