Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: "Time, the old enemy..."

Liked

Re: "Time, the old enemy..."

Losing weight also has the added plus of making your Willy look bigger.

2. User who gave Like to post:

chip (October 24th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    A single sample is, statistically speaking, not significant.
    Should we rope in more members?
    If I lost 10kg I’d be down to 62kg which, as I’m 6ft, wouldn’t be a good idea so I won’t be adding any data to the experiment. Luckily I’ve not had any problems yet, I'm 66, so I’m not a good test subject anyway.

Quite like that reference to "rope" though. I'm always "up" for such antics.

4. User who gave Like to post:

chip (October 24th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    I disagree .......... In fact on reading this thread I've literally just clicked "book" on the rental of a lovely self skippered lake river cruising boat for this weekend ............Ha though I wonder will i still feel so grateful after getting back from no doubt freezing my ass off after being in the middle of Lough Erne in Northern Ireland in the last weekend in October
    So just as a short follow up to my above I thought I'd share a pic I took of one of the many stunning islands I motored past ( or tied up to for a nice long lunch etc) as a example of why sometimes you just should get up and "do it" when you're undecided whether to bother or not.

I've just returned from my weekend away and it was wonderful, lovely crisp weather, but ( mainly) flat calm and with scenery and photo backdrops to match just about anywhere I think. So I'm back now and ready for work again this morning ( Tuesday) all relaxed and recharged after not having to fight my way through airports and the like. So yes thanks again to the OP for his post as it was that that made me say "fuck it" and press "book" on my unexpected mini break !

IMG_0182.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

6. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (October 29th, 2019), BenCH (October 30th, 2019), Brad the Impala (November 1st, 2019), snotface (October 29th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

My post was prompted by two things.Firstly, the realisation that my aging has failed to limit enjoyment of my time in Pattaya, even if it has changed some of its routines. And secondly, the news that my closest friend in the UK has just been diagnosed with terminal lung cancer. He hasn't been in Thailand for four years and has repeatedly responded to my numerous pleas for him to return with, "Next time you go, I'll come with you."
    Carpe diem.

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 29th, 2019)