List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The quintessential Thai (male) face ...

Liked

Re: The quintessential Thai (male) face ...

Quite an old photo but a favourite one and a favourite young man who I always thought was very handsome. Personally I was pleased when this hairstyle went out of fashion as it was sometimes so spiky that it could give you a painful jab in the eye if you got too close.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (October 5th, 2019), christianpfc (October 10th, 2019), goji (October 8th, 2019), Moses (October 8th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Thanks Smiles for an interesting topic and trying to start an interesting thread. However you are optimistic(and I respect you for it) to think that many would want to post photos of those that they love here, and expose them to the snide comments of the denizens of this board.

You have often posted Pot's image, so perhaps it's easier for you to do so again. I will be happy to be proved wrong!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes a nice post Smiles, one that leaves a nice warm fuzzy feeling after reading it ( or maybe that's just age related incontinence I'm not sure !)

Speaking personally I'd have to hesitate posting any pics of cute guys that wowed me over the year as a) they're my current BF and so he could well put a kitchen knife between my shoulder blades if he happened upon said post and b) as (most) of the guys are still alive and this being the internet where one pic being found is only a mere Tineye search away I'd also worry that said Thai guys might also decide to garrotte me should they ever find their pics posted to a site such as this and discovering that they're being oggled at ( or criticised - delete as appropriate) by guys such as ourselves !

Liked

Just to get one's straight regarding photos and boyfriends: I would not paste a photo of my man without his say-so.
    The topic of the thread was all about "objects of desire" and given that I really meant whether any others had experienced a head-turning/heart-throbbing of epic proportion straight out the blue. Given that, I was expecting, not boyfriends or long-turners, but strangers in the night ... whether fished up, or let go. And/Or ~ if lucky ~ a photo to match one's natural salivating.

My particular experience ended up in a 20-yr ~ and counting. But I definitely expected that most of such encounters would be the one-of type rather than husbands.

And the other side to objects of desire is interesting as well ... rather the "I like Old Spice, you like Speed Stick" conundrum. As MFAS alluded to above ... one man's blue-balls is another's flaccidity. Photos are the best for such meanderings down the low-light streets of comparison.

Some years ago in I was taking a good friend of mine (from Pattaya) around the gay bars in Hua Hin. We sat down for drinks and conversation in Red Indian Bar. I looked around Red Indian and ~ as usual ~ the place was, in my mind, bereft of any young men/hosts worthy of any interest at all. And I said so.
    Five minutes later my friend had stood up, grabbed one of the boys (one that I thought incredibly no-go) and left the other two of us speechless and lonely (but no blue balls!). My friend had desire, and we had fried rice.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Hi
    I am new here but not to Thailand have been sending lots of messages on Planetromeo but none have even been read is there another site the boys are now using.

Moggy's post has been copied to its own thread. Replies to his post should be redirected to: https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ting-Thai-boys
    Last edited by Jellybean; October 8th, 2019 at 04:06.

7. User who gave Like to post:

Moses (October 8th, 2019)

Liked

Start your own topic.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 8th, 2019), francois (October 8th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post

Quite an old photo but a favourite one and a favourite young man who I always thought was very handsome. Personally I was pleased when this hairstyle went out of fashion as it was sometimes so spiky that it could give you a painful jab in the eye if you got too close.
    He's perfect.
    Slim.
    Cute.
    Nice hair.
    Does not have one of those AWFUL moustaches that they mostly have these days.
    No visible tattoos and I would very much enjoy inspecting the rest of him to confirm he's tattoo free.

These days I'm probably ruling out 70%+ of the Thai lads in Pattaya due to moustaches and excessive tattoos.

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (October 10th, 2019)

Liked

Isn't he a dainty dish to set before a Queen?
    Please overlook the pubescent hair on the upper lip.
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Jellybean (October 9th, 2019), Manforallseasons (October 9th, 2019), Smiles (October 11th, 2019), TaoR (October 11th, 2019)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

He is lovely.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

15. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (October 11th, 2019)

Liked

I'm preparing advertising for new guide from Siamroads now. So here he is. Thai.

teaser11111.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

17. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Smiles (October 9th, 2019), TaoR (October 11th, 2019)