Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Time for cheaper thrills?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Time for cheaper thrills?

dinagam I'll be the first to admit that cheap plentiful good quality sex is my main motivation to visit Thailand, I do enjoy the carefree spirit in the ntourist zones and I actually love Thai food in Thailand, I rarely eat western in Thailand, be it food or arse. Im yet to find a country which offers the full package at the price Thailand does, maybe i should try Vietnam.
    Moses, my mistake I guess, I stick with grindr and for a while had scruff. But not sure blued would be of help, here in southern Florida there are not many asians to be seen, not sure why. Grindr has been good to me so not complaining. Im not terribly fussy when it comes to race, its the lean body Im after...and price.
    dalewood, yes a good play on the word, but thats what its called, excellent playful talent, love watching the lean muscle dance on stage stripping to skimpy underwear.

2. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (September 19th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dinagam View Post
    I'm quite sure that you will return to Thailand just for the temples...
    I don't know about him, but I know I'm returning for the inflatable swimming pool filled with banana cream filling, and a few cute, gay and naked 19 year olds. That sounds like great fun.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I don't know about him, but I know I'm returning for the inflatable swimming pool filled with banana cream filling, and a few cute, gay and naked 19 year olds. That sounds like great fun.
    F.Y.I. Matt 1 Bitcoin today = approx. 310,000 baht.....up 80,000% since its inception.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    F.Y.I. Matt 1 Bitcoin today = approx. 310,000 baht.....up 80,000% since its inception.
    Once upon a time, Dutch tulip bulbs were trading for the up to $750,000 (adjusted for inflation). Bubbles are nothing new.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    Once upon a time, Dutch tulip bulbs were trading for the up to $750,000 (adjusted for inflation). Bubbles are nothing new.
    I wish I had some of these bubbles.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

MFAS is certainly aware of the bubbles, baubles, and marbles in Nice Boy Sunee.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Right, and it's been over 10 years since the inception of bitcoin. What do you think the changes that people, especially on this forum, will stop calling it a ponzi scam and that crap?

I'm not really in that industry anymore anyway. Will enter it again if I have to, but have moved on...

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (September 21st, 2019)

Liked

Good news. The boys of Nice Boys told me they now accept not only cash payments but Bitcoin as well. There are also plans to allow punters to pay in maple syrup and moose antlers.

Thailand awaits Matt's return.

11. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (September 29th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    What do you think the changes that people, especially on this forum, will stop calling it a ponzi scam and that crap?
    To be fair, some rather wealthy people on dedicated financial sites also consider bitcoin to be uninvestable. Bitcoin only has value for as long as people retain confidence.

There was a case where the founder of one of these fantasy currencies "died" and as he had the key, no one else could access their money. No doubt he is living rather well under a different identity.

As for bubbles, http://www.thebubblebubble.com/historic-crashes/

13. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (September 20th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    To be fair, some rather wealthy people on dedicated financial sites also consider bitcoin to be uninvestable. Bitcoin only has value for as long as people retain confidence.

There was a case where the founder of one of these fantasy currencies "died" and as he had the key, no one else could access their money. No doubt he is living rather well under a different identity.
    Then people should stop thinking of bitcoin as an investment vehicle, because it was never designed or intended to be one. It's intended purpose was a vehicle to send funds globally easily, instantly, and cheaply. That's it, nothing more, and it works excellent for that.

Give you a recent example. Hired a designer out of Florida a while back. He wanted me to pay him via either ApplePay or Zelle (send money via e-mail, basically), but both are only available to US residents. After pissing around for about 3 days trying to figure out how to pay him, I ended up sending the funds to his son's bitcoin account, because it is simply the easiest way to transfer funds across borders. He had the money within 5 minutes of me getting a bitcoin payment address from him.