Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Time for cheaper thrills?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Time for cheaper thrills?

...dont think the MB minds the train...he just wants to make sure everyone has a ticket and that the ticket is paid for...afterall saves him having to shower, throw his clothes back on and go to all the trouble of finding aniother customer...doing him a favour actually...he should throw himself onto his knees and praise the Gods

Liked

For cheaper thrills, perhaps a trip to The Philippines would be an option.

The boys are quite good in bed and seem to have lower financial expectations.

What I haven't figured out is if there are cheaper hotels which are any good, since on my only trip I played safe and paid for a slightly more expensive hotel than I would get in Thailand.

Anyhow, it's not a priority, as I'm not yet priced out of Thailand. Admittedly, I wouldn't spend too many nights in Bangkok gogo bars.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    For cheaper thrills, perhaps a trip to The Philippines would be an option.

The boys are quite good in bed and seem to have lower financial expectations.

What I haven't figured out is if there are cheaper hotels which are any good, since on my only trip I played safe and paid for a slightly more expensive hotel than I would get in Thailand.

Anyhow, it's not a priority, as I'm not yet priced out of Thailand. Admittedly, I wouldn't spend too many nights in Bangkok gogo bars.
    My trip to Vietnam at past February gave me impression what Vietnam is even better option (I'm talking about Saigon and Vung Tau now). Hotels and food are cheaper than in Thailand, sex is free and variety for to choose is amazing, and big bonus to all that - good coffee almost everywhere...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

goji (September 19th, 2019), paperboy (September 18th, 2019)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    My trip to Vietnam at past February gave me impression what Vietnam is even better option (I'm talking about Saigon and Vung Tau now). Hotels and food are cheaper than in Thailand, sex is free and variety for to choose is amazing, and big bonus to all that - good coffee almost everywhere...
    I wonder what bobsaigon thinks about that

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    I wonder what bobsaigon thinks about that
    Why do you wonder? BS is living in Vietnam for years. He for sure knows about Thailand, can compare, and still living in VN.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (September 18th, 2019)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Love the way Moses replies back in a very dry matter of fact manner ignoring all the inuendo. Anyway am currently in the US and utter rubbish is available at BKK prices, acceptable at USD80 and real nice product starts at 150. So yes Thailand and especially pattaya is very much value for money but once one factors in cost of the flight its not. Boardwalk in Ft Lauderdale had 11 entertainers working the floor (on a slow tuesday they dont even bother dancing on the stage) and 9 were gorgeous, mix of south american and locals, all very eager to take it further. Johnsons was stuffed full of muscle builder types, some bit too beefy, most gorgeous lean muscle physique with terribly handsome features.
    If sex is the only requirement and racial mix didnt play a role (didnt see a single asian working boy) then stayong home is far cheaper.

Liked

I'm quite sure that you will return to Thailand just for the temples...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    If sex is the only requirement and racial mix didnt play a role (didnt see a single asian working boy) then stayong home is far cheaper.
    Did you try to fire Blued there? Usually it is filled with Chinese everywhere.

Liked

Love the way Moses replies back in a very dry matter of fact manner ignoring all the inuendo. Anyway am currently in the US and utter rubbish is available at BKK prices, acceptable at USD80 and real nice product starts at 150. So yes Thailand and especially pattaya is very much value for money but once one factors in cost of the flight its not. Boardwalk in Ft Lauderdale had 11 entertainers working the floor (on a slow tuesday they dont even bother dancing on the stage) and 9 were gorgeous, mix of south american and locals, all very eager to take it further. Johnsons was stuffed full of muscle builder types, some bit too beefy, most gorgeous lean muscle physique with terribly handsome features.
    1 Your maths depends on how long you amortise the flight cost over. If it's a 90 day holiday, divide the flight cost by 90. Then the cheaper sex pays for the cost of the flight many times over.

2 The holiday is not usually just for sex.

Liked

….Johnsons was stuffed full of muscle builder types, some bit too beefy, most gorgeous lean muscle physique with terribly handsome features.....
    Now when I first glanced at this post, I thought it was about how muscle builder types stuffed their Johnsons. I must read more carefully.