Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Time for cheaper thrills?

Liked

Re: Time for cheaper thrills?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdnmatt
    " ... Well, I'd rather be fake happy than some old grump who wanders around yelling at people all day like you ... "
    So you agree ... you are indeed nothing but a fake?
    (Real happiness of course is not ~ has never been ~ in your repertoire.)
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Just to be absolutely clear then - a Canadian taxpayer-funded body for the disabled is paying you to go and live in a foreign country? You've disclosed to them that that's what you'll be doing if they fund you? Or would you like us to do that for you?
    I don't know who's going to fund this, but my goal at the moment is to try and get it funded as a typical open source project. If required, I will go the commercial software route, but I'd prefer to just concentrate my efforts on helping other software developers via the open source route. Who knows, maybe Sun Microsystems will help fund it. They did pick up Orca at least, the screen reader I use.

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post

So you agree ... you are indeed nothing but a fake?
    (Real happiness of course is not ~ has never been ~ in your repertoire.)
    Oh no, I've definitely been truly happy and fulfilled before, and definitely far happier than you come off in your poists. You seem to bitch just for the sake of bitching.

You're Canadian, so I'm sure you know what I mean by the "fake happy" comment. Everyone just busies and occupies themselves with whatever project comes to their mind, so they don't get depressed, and they pass it off as happiness because they're busy. I'm sure you know what I mean by that.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I don't know who's going to fund this, but my goal at the moment is to try and get it funded as a typical open source project. If required, I will go the commercial software route, but I'd prefer to just concentrate my efforts on helping other software developers via the open source route. Who knows, maybe Sun Microsystems will help fund it. They did pick up Orca at least, the screen reader I use.
    Just another wet dream then? Weren’t you hoping the Russian mafia were going to fund it but you couldn’t deliver?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Just another wet dream then? Weren’t you hoping the Russian mafia were going to fund it but you couldn’t deliver?

Yeah, but that was then, and this is now, and the project is 100% ready to go and live. I've only been pushing it for 36 hours, so give it some time here.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm so bored now....

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (September 28th, 2019), Smiles (September 28th, 2019)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    I'm so bored now....
    Then go buy an inflatable swimming pool, a bunch of whip cream, hire a few cute 19 year old hookers, and you won't be bored anymore.

See, I'm a problem solver!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

LOL...love the suggestion

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Oh yeah, let's just allow ourselves to turn into the Indians who do these things. One guy picks up one moneyboy, goes back to the hotel, and surprise, there's actually 5 guys there who proceed to run a train on the poor guy. The Thai moneyboys love that. Jesus...

Besides, if anyone wants to be on the receiving end of a bukkake session, it's me with 10 cute and young Asian lads.
    I couldn't agree more. Wish I knew how to arrange for a bukkake session with me being on the receiving end. Any suggestions? I know it won't be free.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Good news. The boys of Nice Boys told me they now accept not only cash payments but Bitcoin as well.
    The more in demand MB's accept American Express, just bend them over and run the card down the slot.

11. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (January 25th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    Your friend is getting it cheap if he thinks he can get by on spending only 200,000 on two monthly trips to Thailand, all inclusive.

For example if he was traveling from the UK on the cheapest direct flight he would pay £950 = 36100Bt for the two fares. Probably more if he was coming from the USA. That would leave him 63900 for 60 nights accommodation...1065 per night. Does he live in a shoe box like yours?

His spending appears to be 1666 Bt per day all in (100,000/60) . Hardly extravagant.

Last of the big spenders is he?
    Sounds like one of those people that Oscar Wilde described as knowing: The Price Of Everything But The Value Of Nothing