Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

sglad...I'm offended...lumping me into the racist category...I really do't care what colour/religion/sexual orientation/sex (yes..u read the last one right) my sexual service provider is...one of my best trips was in South Africa...no brown/black was touched...only the former ruling class...white Afrikaners...best ever. Also enjoy white american trailer trash...they live in a service orientated country with no minimum wage so have to suck up to customers to get tips...puts them into that subservient state of mind. and lastly...my bowel movements are best not discussed...lets keep the board clean...

2. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (August 30th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    sglad...I'm offended...
    Good.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...my sexual service provider...
    Sorry LTX, that's a bridge too far for me. And I really am not interested in knowing your public pronouncements of your sexual proclivities. Pls keep them to yourself, man. Geeez

Forum's veteran
    Liked

im gonna start a me too hash tag movement...u all picking on me...

6. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (August 30th, 2020)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    You’re obsessed with me...
    Hahaha. Says the guy who then proceeds to write a 10,000 word response to me. You're more wound up than a crisp baked pretzel (my thanks to a regular contributor for the wonderful image). Anyway, time for my mid-morning cup of tea, a custom of us colonials, don't you know. Tatty bye.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post

...Again, the 20-something student reference. But this time said with a delightful racist sneer. Would it have soothed your superior colonial sensitivities if I were intelligent (your description) and white? But no, that’s not you. As a true colonial, you’d be a lot happier if I were brown, poor and dependent on you. a447 has said more than once that I couldn’t be Asian because of my strong English and writing skills (his description). So, you see, the problem is not me. It’s you and guys like you who can’t cope with bright, independent Asian guys who can not only stand on their own two feet but who can stand up against you in your OWN language and often times with wit and style. It just kills you, doesn’t it?
    sglad,

When communicating with people who you feel may hold prejudice against you for your age, race, cultural background, etc. I think you would find it beneficial to avoid being baited into meaningless mud-slinging contests, especially where racial slurs start getting tossed around like hand grenades. If you are as intelligent as you present yourself as being, then you will find this advice valuable, not only in this discussion, but in all your interactions with people of different cultures going forward.

Also, and only meant as a positive suggestion, you really should start having more confidence in yourself. You've obviously intelligent and articulate which you should be proud of, although you also seem to be harboring a glaring inferiority complex. Read your own words below:

"So, you see, the problem is not me. It’s you and guys like you who can’t cope with bright, independent Asian guys who can not only stand on their own two feet but who can stand up against you in your OWN language and often times with wit and style. It just kills you, doesn’t it? "

A question I would have about this statement is; Why do you feel the constant need to "stand up against" people?

I also find it interesting that you've introduced yourself as being Asian, when, in fact, your personality reflects more Western than Asian traits. It makes no difference to me what you call yourself, but I do find it very interesting. I'm not confused by this because of you'e level of intelligence at all, because my first 10 years in Asia were spent interacting with Asian executives in China, Singapore, Thailand, S. Korea and Taiwan and, believe me, they were as intelligent and articulate as they come. I'm confused about this for the mere fact that you seem to lack two of the most pronounced and fundamental characteristics of all Asians, and that's their high level of "Humility" - and preference of avoiding negative confrontations with others, both characteristics being deeply and firmly ingrained in Asian culture.

Good luck!

Liked

Hey guys. Do you remember that the original topic of this thread was "bareback or not"?

10. User who gave Like to post:

BenCH (August 31st, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes dodger...too much typing...get a life

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...anyway condoms dont offer much protection...i once got caught in bed with a hot guy when his b/f caught us....didnt protect me from a beating...

Liked

I also like to have bareback sex a lot. I remember only two boys who insisted to put a condom, but all the other ones did not ask to put one to fuck me.
    But I don't go with the bar boys. I find them on facebook or through other boys I know. I usually go with straight boys who do for money.
    Probably the boys who work in the bars and the gay boys are more used to use condoms. But the type of boys I like don't mind to do it bareback.
    To everybody his own taste. I much prefer with no condom.

14. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 14th, 2022)