FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    I may give my N95 face mask a try.
    you would need an *activated carbon* mask to absorb the hydrocarbons.

Barebacking sounds fun but if you lead a boy down that path
    who tries it again with the next less safe customer and dies?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post

Barebacking sounds fun but if you lead a boy down that path who tries it again with the next less safe customer and dies?
    You raise a valid point, but, unfortunately, I doubt that the guys who openly boast about bare-backing so many money boys, care about what happens in them in the long-run.

There seems to be stark similarities between those who have been victims of sexual abuse, (usually during their childhoods), and those who seem obsessed with "Control" and go on to abuse others during the course of their lives. Hopefully, any working boy who comes in contact with such a person knows how to keep himself safe. The best action would be to avoid any person who presents himself as a total "Control Freak" to begin with. They're always "fruit cakes" ...actors on their own stages...lost in delusion...and from what I've read, commonly impotent to begin with...regardless of how they describe their sexual prowess (and fantasies) to others.

For nut cases like this PrEP isn't the answer...they need a shrink.

3. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (August 28th, 2020), arsenal (August 27th, 2020), dab69 (August 28th, 2020), francois (August 27th, 2020), Oliver2 (August 27th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

It's time to raise the issue of other STDs which condoms help to prevent.

Syphilis is rife in Thailand. Despite the ease with which it's treated- a few injections, apparently- still potentially dangerous. The problem is that it can be carried for a long time without symptoms and if left untreated can lead to serious illness, including blindness.

Many of us are vaccinated against Hep B but are Thai guys who work the scene?

5. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (August 30th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

They're always "fruit cakes" ...actors on their own stages...lost in delusion...and from what I've read, commonly impotent to begin with...regardless of how they describe their sexual prowess (and fantasies) to others. For nut cases like this PrEP isn't the answer...they need a shrink.
    Wow, thats the longest spelling of the "Latintopxxx" I've ever seen !! :-) lol

7. User who gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 28th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i think most if not all of us are aware of STDs...I get tested at least every 4 months so am able to catch and treat in time...yes condoms can help prevent but its not 100% guarantee...obviously its safer and advisable to use condoms and I certainly would recommend that...but personally i rarely use them....

9. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 14th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

They're always "fruit cakes" ...actors on their own stages...lost in delusion...and from what I've read, commonly impotent to begin with...regardless of how they describe their sexual prowess (and fantasies) to others.

For nut cases like this PrEP isn't the answer...they need a shrink.
    He's going to know you're talking about him...
    I

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dab69 View Post
    He's going to know you're talking about him.I
    If the shoe fits - wear it!

Gay Pattaya, especially in its hayday, attracted all sorts of people, not just gays and/or bi-sexual guys looking for a good time in Paradise, but also guys with some really distorted and deranged personalities, who, according to numerous stories I've been told by the working boys, requested and/or demanded services which were sexually perverted and abusive.

I had a Thai friend who worked at the old Three Zone Bar in Sunee who fell victim to such a person. His name was Nueng...19 years old...fem boy with slight build...wonderful personality...genuine as they come, who returned to the bar one night and showed me and his friends these huge scars on his back from being lashed by some crazy farang who had offed him earlier. He said he heard about this farang doing things like this to boys before, but never thought he would hurt him this bad. He said the guy just went crazy. Apparently he was tied to the bedpost when this occurred.

Another boy from the old KAOS Gogo told me that he had a farang urinate in his mouth and force him to swallow it once. He went on to say that when he started to vomit the farang slapped him in the face so hard that he still couldn't hear out of one ear. Rung had just turned 18...as gentle and kind as you would meet anywhere...who was trying to earn enough money to attend college back in his home of Udorn Thani, He left the bar scene shortly after this incident.

I've heard numerous other horror stories about boys being humiliated and/or abused by these deranged psychopaths which makes me sick, and almost always by a farang who was described as being extremely demanding and controlling - who looked down on them as if they were dogs. These were always the most pronounced characteristics.

I've developed so many great friendships with Thai boys (and others) over the years, and have never once been made to feel like I wasn't welcomed or appreciated...always treated with kindness and respect...best sex and best times in my life...and I have ZERO patience for deranged assholes who abuse the people I've come to love so much.

Now, ask me if I care if HE, or THEY, know who I'm talking about.

12. 11 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (August 28th, 2020), Armando (September 30th, 2020), dab69 (August 29th, 2020), francois (August 28th, 2020), GerBear1958 (August 30th, 2020), gerefan2 (August 28th, 2020), goji (August 29th, 2020), Oliver2 (August 28th, 2020), pasiontop (September 7th, 2020), siscu58 (August 28th, 2020), TaoR (August 28th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Olnly trouble is that you DO know that he's probably sitting at home beating off whilst reading your post right !? :-(

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (August 29th, 2020), Maxxy (September 6th, 2020)

Liked

I've developed so many great friendships with Thai boys (and others) over the years, and have never once been made to feel like I wasn't welcomed or appreciated...always treated with kindness and respect...best sex and best times in my life...and I have ZERO patience for deranged assholes who abuse the people I've come to love so much.
    Good for you Dodger if you have made so many friendships with Thai boys. I have made only a handful of lasting friendships over the years. I don't have the kind of affectionate nature that people instantly warm to, but I do try to treat sexual partners with common decency. Pretty incontrovertible stuff, you'd think. I also applaud you for calling out those who have an abusive attitude to the boys. Careful, though, or sglad will be along to condemn you for being 'sanctimonious' and 'self-righteous' (he considers latintopxxx to be a 'satirist' by the way, despite the underlying derogatory attitudes to boys over thousands of posts - well, we're all entitled to our opinion).

16. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (August 28th, 2020), TaoR (August 28th, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    ...I have made only a handful of lasting friendships over the years. I don't have the kind of affectionate nature that people instantly warm to...
    No kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by snotface View Post
    sglad will be along...he considers latintopxxx to be a 'satirist' by the way, despite the underlying derogatory attitudes to boys over thousands of posts.
    You should look up the meaning of satire. Paraphrasing Merriam-Webster, in this context it’s a piece of writing used to hold up human follies and vices to ridicule or scorn. Wit, exaggeration, hyperbole and sarcasm are used to discredit folly and misplaced grandeur. To burst your bubble, if you like. And there’s clearly an audience for it, if he’s produced thousands of posts as you claim. It works!

I don’t assume a person’s underlying attitudes from the persona he takes on an ANONYMOUS forum like this one. latintopxxx has chosen to go against the grain and portray himself as some kind of cyber villain while others are clearly more comfortable with those who portray themselves as heroes. Every story needs both otherwise the board would be dead. I have no way of telling who’s telling the truth and who isn’t but I do know that talk is cheap and cyber talk is even cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Only trouble is that you DO know that he's probably sitting at home beating off whilst reading your post right !? :-(
    Exactly. But never mind, Moses needs the "ratings" anyway.

18. User who gave Like to post:

dinagam (August 28th, 2020)