Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Liked

Re: bareback or not...

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    - but he was on top one time and dripped that shit right in my eyes. hung in there like a champ, but stumbled around the room blind afterwards like Mister Magoo. I felt like kicking him in his ass.
    What, he dripped shit into your eyes? Well, I do know one guy who likes to be shit on, so guess anything goes. Or is that another metaphor?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    What, he dripped shit into your eyes? Well, I do know one guy who likes to be shit on, so guess anything goes. Or is that another metaphor?
    No, he dripped the Poppers in my eyes you silly French man.

We possibly know the same guy who apparently got off on getting shit on. He used to walk around Sunee Plaza looking for a date with a folded up piece of plastic under his arm just for that purpose. I shit you not (just an expression - not a metaphor).

I was sitting at Corner Bar one night with two friends and saw this same guy walking past the bar with 3 boys in tow. One of my friends commented that he was probably planning a "train" in his room, and my other friend said "yeh...the Chattanooga poo poo".

Please don't ask me if that's a metaphor...just laugh!

3. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (August 30th, 2020)

Liked

colmx: Thanks for the useful information.

At the risk of sounding totally out-of-touch again, what is SWING?
    SWING (Service Workers in Group) Foundation is an NGO that is very active in the Pattaya area in giving out condoms and sexual health advice around the bars, clubs, massages shops, karaoke's etc. Quite similar in nature to the "Take Care" group that used to be around a few years back

They can often be seen out and about in their colourful t-shirts https://www.facebook.com/PATTAYA.SWING/

Unlike a lot of NGOs this one does not appear to be staffed by interfering FWCs (Fat White Cows) and instead is staffed by local Thais, who are interested in helping the health of the Pattaya Sex workers
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

5. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (August 23rd, 2020), dab69 (August 27th, 2020), francois (August 23rd, 2020), TaoR (August 23rd, 2020), TrumplesOz (February 20th, 2023), Zebedee (August 23rd, 2020)

Liked

I used to get asked to put it in a bag, quite often. But not on my last trip to Asia. That might, or might not be, because I made it clear that I was on a course of prep to everyone I got with.

Only exception: one guy I met in Saigon, but I think that was only because he wanted to blow me for me dessert (so to speak).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You're actually very lucky as without being treated and rinsed immediately poppers could very easily have literally blinded you in that eye. Whilst I dont mind guys using poppers when I'm with them I personally always try to breathe out as the slightest inhalation now tends to give me a banging headache each and every I'm near them now, which is a pity as that didn't use to be the case so much when I was younger

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    SWING (Service Workers in Group)
    Thanks again colmx.

I wonder if these guys still make the rounds.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Whilst I dont mind guys using poppers when I'm with them I personally always try to breathe out as the slightest inhalation now tends to give me a banging headache each and every I'm near them now, which is a pity as that didn't use to be the case so much when I was younger
    I know exactly what you mean, but he gets carried away sometimes where the scent will linger in the air all night... and I can only hold my breath so long.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

.. and I can only hold my breath so long.
    ha SO true and reminds of that very same thing happening with me and after holding my breath for as long as I could I could hold it no more and let out a large involuntary gasp for air, meanwhile the guy thinking I was having the best sex of my life really doubled his efforts thinking I was loving it all, which of course only made me MORE out fo breath in the end ! Still, I guess there's worse things to die of that a heart attack whilst shagging ( I think ?) !

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    ha SO true and reminds of that very same thing happening with me and after holding my breath for as long as I could I could hold it no more and let out a large involuntary gasp for air, meanwhile the guy thinking I was having the best sex of my life really doubled his efforts thinking I was loving it all, which of course only made me MORE out fo breath in the end ! Still, I guess there's worse things to die of that a heart attack whilst shagging ( I think ?) !
    I may give my N95 face mask a try.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Related to this: last time I was in BKK (just left in march before all the shit and annoyance started) many of the street advertisements of the city of BKK had ads for Prep (in Thai of course) and urging people to get tested or treated. Would not expect that to see anywhere in Europe.
    Having grown up in the times when that dreaded other disease hit so hard, I tend to keep it all as safe as can all the times.

14. User who gave Like to post: