Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

i wouldnt trust anybody claiming to be on prep...and especially not a MB who's sole aim is to sell his services ....I'm on prep and thats all I need to know...if for some reason I decide to fuck when off prep then out come the condoms...more than once I have declined to proceed with a mb when upon inspection (i get him totally naked with the lights on and inspect his hole, penis, mouth/teeth/tongue, check for swollen glands)...if any of these checks fail...he's out...one particularly memorable (not) mb had weird growths around his butt hole...totally gross

Forum's veteran
    Liked

OK so now I don't even know if you're joking or not ! You weren't the infamous guy with the torch doing his "inspections" around the go go bars back in the day by any chance ! ? ;-) I mean if Christian had posted the above I ABSOLUTELY would have just believed it, you somehow inspected a boys teeth as if he's a racehorse I dont' buy.....hang on through maybe not a horse.....but a PONY perhaps !! Ok NOW I get it ! lol

Liked

Latin, is the mb allowed to inspect you, too?

Liked

Would he want to? Too busy taking maximum strength sedatives I should think.

Just joking Latin. I'm sure each and every mb views you as the same gift from Buddha as we do.

5. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (August 23rd, 2020)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...teeth...really...u find that strange?!...i cant stand bad teeth...or worse swollen bleeding gums...thats why i check...and yes it is a bit like inspecting stock if u gotta be crude...i'm basically renting his body...not his company/personality per say...im after a healthily looking body with an agreeable face...and a447...mb is more than welcome to leave if he doesnt like what he see's....but as u probably know...its all about the money...i really dont think they they who climbs on and rides them...as for condoms..at a guess only 1 in 10 will even bother checking...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....and arsenal...quite a few have been high...not sure what...but high...and i think it rubs off or i get contaminated as more than once after an hours session I too feel strangely out of it...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...oh and irish...no torch needed...I do the check up in my room...includes crabs and i check for swollen glands in the armpits and under the jaw...usually a sign they are unwell...i may be a total slut but i do try to mitigate the risk as far as i can without killing all the joy

Liked

My experience mirrors latintop. I’ve been on PrEP for 5 years and sex is almost invariably bareback these days. I used to consistently use condoms but found about 5 years ago that partners were increasingly not bothering. The turning point for me was a hot Chinese guy in Macau who refused to meet up a second time unless he could top me raw. After that I resolved to find out about PrEP to protect myself (and my partners) as it is a recognised option for safe sex for HIV along with U=U or condoms. It doesn’t protect against STIs, that’s true, but I also got STIs when I used condoms. With PrEP you have to be tested for STIs every 3 months which makes PrEP users some of the safest for STIs (ie infections are identified quickly and treated). I can’t estimate how common barebacking in Thailand is overall but I found plenty of guys last year in Bangkok not using condoms.

10. 3 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (August 30th, 2020), ktq (August 25th, 2020), maump (September 14th, 2022)

Liked

"....and arsenal...quite a few have been high...not sure what...but high...and i think it rubs off or i get contaminated as more than once after an hours session I too feel strangely out of it... "

Me too actually. One time I did say to this mb.
    "You and ××××××, you're both drugged up from that fucking bar."
    His reply.
    "You think too much."

Haha.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ....and arsenal...quite a few have been high...not sure what...but high...and i think it rubs off or i get contaminated as more than once after an hours session I too feel strangely out of it...
    You should have inspected him closer - he may have had a tab of yaba stuck between his teeth.

On a more serious note, my boyfriend is into poppers, and I always start to feel a bit of a buzz after he takes his second or third snort. It doesn't bother me at all when he's on the bottom - but he was on top one time and dripped that shit right in my eyes. I hung in there like a champ, but stumbled around the room blind afterwards like Mister Magoo. I felt like kicking him in his ass.

13. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (August 30th, 2020), TaoR (August 23rd, 2020)