Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 13192021222324 LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: bareback or not...

Dodger...surely you jest....cashier boy probably got barebacked by me the previous evening after I had barebacked no.22 that afternoon...and no.22 barebacks at least 4 clients a day...so whilst you are gently making love to cashier boy excvhanging body fluids you are in fact wallowing in my cum...and the cum of every single customer no.22 has allowed to enjoy his rear entrance...as for monogomy...maybe one day I will understand it...currently the closest thing I have is the house boy which I rotate out on a yearly basis at the very latest..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

...as for monogomy...maybe one day I will understand it....
    Or...maybe for you that day will never come. It's certainly not for everyone.

Liked

Nothing good ever follows the prefix 'mono'.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 14th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

monopoly...used to enjoy it as a child..

6. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 13th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Monotonous....repeated claims here and on another gay Thailand web-site that unsafe sex isn't a threat to Thailand's gay community.

8. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (September 14th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

thats the problem with you lefties...you always trying to make people do stuff your way...if I dont like a store I dont shop there...yopu try to shut them down...like Jesus said...the left will eat their own

Liked

I tried to educate My Colombian "BF" (that I fucked for a month last year) about PrEP.

He got pissed and said I was preachy and patronizing and he "knew" all about it. He tested positive earlier this year.... but meds are free and his CP4 is good, Virus level dropping fast.

Hoping he is Undetectable before I fuck him some more this winter.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

every wednesday I attend an invite only sex party....apparently there is a shortage of tops so Im always in demand...about 30 will attend...would say on average about 3 would be new...some of the guys only get invited because they bring a much younger partner along...Ill fuuck at least 10, cum 3 times...i can only assume some are postive...so I need to trust the science which says prep is effective...and I feel no guilt when I insist with the money boy that its bareback or nothing...he can say no and decline the arrangement...its his choice...and spare me the starving waif narrative...they all dress better than me and have the latest iphones...while im still tapping on my 5 year old one

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    every wednesday I attend an invite only sex party....apparently there is a shortage of tops so Im always in demand...about 30 will attend...would say on average about 3 would be new...some of the guys only get invited because they bring a much younger partner along...Ill fuuck at least 10, cum 3 times...

i can only assume some are postive...so I need to trust the science which says prep is effective...and I feel no guilt when I insist with the money boy that its bareback or nothing...he can say no and decline the arrangement...its his choice...
    Orgy!! Wish I had been able to do that when I was young and a better top.

BB I do the same with Money boys I want to top. More lenient when I bottom.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno how old u r...but im about to hit 50...slow jog 8km every morning...do weights every 2nd day... can fuck for ages before i cum ...love group sex...lovedthe sex parties at club church (amsterdam) when i lived there and le'impact when i visited paris...all my hoilidays are planned around sex...

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

ktq (February 24th, 2024), maump (September 14th, 2023)