Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: bareback or not...

Liked

Re: bareback or not...

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i assume that you are of north european extraction...i noticed that the swarthy lot in south america are extra attracted to that look...makes for fun times...opposires attract...fuck buddy of mine is in his early 40';s...so still fit and hes a cherry blond with a decent sized dick and pink nipples....the Brazilians absolutely hunt him down...cant get enough of his exoticness...aoart from the deep south most Brazilians are "tanned"...so guess cherry blonds are a rareity
    If you are asking me if I'm "European extract" , yes. I can't tan if I try. just burn peal get cancer. brown (salt pepper) hair green eyes, not terribly fat.... Love to bottom for a well hung latin man (hair and all) and top a twink.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...they would stick a bounty on u in Brazil...try sauntering down Rua Frei Caneca ....or as us family say..."gay caneca"...its in sao paulo....the gays will make so much suggestive eye contact u will need an opticians help.....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...they would stick a bounty on u in Brazil...try sauntering down Rua Frei Caneca ....or as us family say..."gay caneca"...its in sao paulo....the gays will make so much suggestive eye contact u will need an opticians help.....
    I would surely love to be used by more Latin BB tops, Colombia was very fun. Maybe Medellin Watson this winter vice Thailand\phillipines.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    I will be able to provide anectodal feedback on the effectiveness of bacteria prep. I have confirmed through testing, that one man who I had repeated bareback receptive sex with was infected with not chlamydia that I suspected but gonorrhea.
    Followup, doxycycline prep prevented the gonorrhea injected into me from infecting me . And the other man who also was injected developed no symptoms. Although the doxy was not strong enough to cure the man who tried to infect us.

Liked

From Washington Post article on doxy pep.
    For the past decade, people have been able to have unprotected sex with a low risk of contracting HIV thanks to daily pills known as PrEP, or pre-exposure prophylaxis. But they were still susceptible to bacterial bugs, including the recent spike in syphilis, gonorrhea and chlamydia — until now.
    Recent studies show the antibiotic doxycycline taken after sexual encounters works as a post-exposure prophylaxis to prevent those infections. But experts are also worried about unintended consequences. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention plans to release guidelines later this summer for deploying the treatment, known as DoxyPEP, in hopes of addressing fears among medical professionals that preventive use would fuel antibiotic resistance — and the rise of drug-resistant superbugs.
    “It’s the first major intervention we’ve had for STIs since the vaccine for human papillomavirus,” nearly two decades ago, said Jonathan Mermin, who leads STI prevention for the CDC. “But it is a new intervention, and because of that, there are potential benefits and potential risks.”
    Doctors, public health officials and sexual health clinics have embraced preventive pills as a realistic way to curb STIs because they preserve pleasure while protecting partners. Some doctors have started prescribing it to a narrow segment of the gay community considered at elevated risk for STIs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ti-prevention/

6. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (July 29th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Good luck and congratulations if your doctors have managed to cure you of hepatitis B, herpes or HPV, that’ll be a medical first!
    I guess you don't know that both HPV and hepatitis b and also a have vaccines...that leaves herpes which a quarter of the adults in the world have...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno...despite all the doom and gloom I still do bareback...love it...will probably catch up with me one day but al least i can say i lived...i had the full fat version...not the low fat vegan meatless soy alternative ...

9. User who gave Like to post:

maump (September 14th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Taking risks with our own lives is foolhardy; taking them with someone else's life is wrong.

11. 5 Users gave Like to post:

AdamKY (September 12th, 2023), Armando (September 13th, 2023), christianpfc (September 12th, 2023), Dax (September 13th, 2023), smileruk (September 12th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh dear...this discussion can be taken down a rabbit hole with its many twists and tirns and definitions..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There's some level of risk involved in every aspect of our lives - that's just the way the world turns, but I guess what most people do is try to minimize risk as much as possible and hope for the best. I know that's what I do.

The only way I know of to eliminate any/all risk associated with driving a motorbike in Thailand would be to not drive a motorbike at all. Unfortunately that's not an acceptable alternative for me so I'm willing to accept a certain amount of risk just for the joy and convenience that driving a motorbike provides me. I mitigate the risk by driving slow and cautiously at all times...never drive in the evening hours when the highest percentage of accidents happen...never drink and drive...and avoid driving during peak holiday periods, but even then there is still some level of risk which I'm simply willing to accept.

Back in my Butterfly Days I always applied the same mitigation" logic with sex:

If I was offing #22 from a local gogo bar I would usually be inclined to use a condom (regardless if I was barebacking or barebottoming). If I was tossing in the hay with a boy who worked as a cashier at Royal Garden I probably wouldn't even think about wearing a condom as long as he was comfortable and the risk we were both taking was mutually acceptable. I'm not saying that what I was doing was right. I'm just telling you what I did.

I'm in a monogamous relationship now so I don't have to worry about this crap. I guess you could say I'm operating with "zero risk". Now all I have to do to wait until I die.